Candidiasis (Candida mycosis) is an infection caused by the fungus called Candida Albicans.
It can affect any organ, but the most affected are the genitourinary system, the gastrointestinal tract, nervous, endocrine and immune systems. Typical symptoms include – chronic fatigue, loss of strength, reduced sex drive and feelings of discomfort. If the damage reaches the urinary system, development of vaginal and bladder infection are likely to occur. The problems that can occur in affected endocrine system are premenstrual syndrome and other disorders related to the menstrual cycle.
Uncontrolled multiplication of Candida Albicans can be caused by the use of some antibiotics that also kill the “friendly” bacteria.
Treatment with diet
- Avoid refined sugars, including sucrose and fructose. Sugars weaken the immune system. Fungi find them delightful! If you want to feel good, don’t nurture them. This means that you have to opt out sweets and limit consumption of carbohydrates. You must stop using other sweets such as fruit juices. Avoid dried fruit.
- Limit the use of fresh fruit to one serving a day. Eat only apples, blueberries, strawberries, cherries and pears.
- Don’t drink canned or frozen juices. Most of them contain citric acid – a by-product of the vital activity of the fungi that can have harmful effects.
- Do not use milk and dairy products. You can have only 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt a day. Lactose – milk sugar, like other sugars helps the fungus to actively multiply.
- Reduce consumption of meals made with wheat, corn, rice, potatoes. Use only whole grain flours.
- Be careful with foods that contain mold and fungus such as bakery products made with yeast, beer, wine, alcoholic beverages, salad dressings, vinegar, ready-made soups, chips, roasted walnuts.
- Avoid marinades, smoked and dried sausages, smoked fish and birds. At banned food include oysters, hot dogs, bacon and ham.
- Eat more garlic. It has a strong antifungal action.
Here’s the Secret to Treat Vaginal Candidiasis Infection
In 1 cup of water add 2 tablespoons vinegar (don’t use apple cider because it can upset your stomach). Crouch in the bathtub or over a bucket. Wet your finger in the acetic water and insert it into the vagina. Rub well the walls. When you remove your finger, you will see that it has traces of something whitish. Wash your hands thoroughly. Repeat this procedure several times a day, until there are no white traces on your fingers. The procedure will not take more than 4-5 minutes.