Fresh breath, white teeth, healthy gums – the key to self-confidence, the way to successful communication. Complete oral care means not only brushing the teeth with toothpaste and flossing, and rinsing well.
How to get rid of bad breath
The shelves are full of all kinds of advertised products, but they are usually expensive. In addition, the composition of these products does not always inspire confidence.
So here is a recipe to prepare mouthwash with your hands from all natural ingredients.
Using this remedy, you will provide comprehensive oral care: strengthen the gums, gently whiten your teeth, eliminate bacteria, freshen the breath.
• 1 lemon
• 1 cup warm water
• ½ tbsp cinnamon
• 1 ½ tsp honey
• ½ to 1 tsp baking soda
• a bottle or other container with a tight-fitting lid
1. Squeeze the lemon juice and pour it into the bottle. Add the cinnamon.
2. Mix the baking soda with honey, and add it into the container.
3. Pour the warm water, tighten the cap and shake thoroughly.
4. Rinse your mouth (shake well before using) after each brushing of teeth or as necessary.
Keep this natural remedy in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. There are many affordable ways to freshen up the breath, but the best one is – regular visit to the dentist. Let your smile dazzle!