Even if they work hard, many people constantly complain about financial problems: insufficient income or endless list of expenses. If you’re one of those people who are working day and night but never have enough money, maybe your problem lies where you are not looking: at your energy flow. Here is an amazing trick to attract money
Knowing that our body is filled with energy channels that manage our physical and psychic processes, it is very important to preserve its balance and harmony. Moreover, the imbalance in our energy flow can be the source of many of our illnesses and even instability in the financial condition or blockage of financial inflow. Since these energy channels end on the surface of the hands and feet, we must use them to harmonize and stimulate our mental state, control our emotions and treat many physical ailments and disorders.
Here are some mudra movements that can help you cope with financial problems. So if you want to have more money and be better in your life, it’s time to get started!
Here are the special mudra moves that can solve your financial problems
Mudra is a yoga position, a move used in Buddhism and Hinduism for centuries for its many benefits. Besides, this is why it is still popular. It allows, among other things, strengthening of the vital energy, improvement in concentration, it regulates the mood, stimulates positive thinking, and appeases the extreme emotional states, etc.
The mudra that we present below will help you to unlock your energy flow and improve your financial situation. However, you must not think that money will fall from heaven; you will get what you need to live comfortably and quietly, neither more nor less. Just enough finances to live in harmony.
How to practice mudra?
- Adopt a comfortable position by focusing on the meaning of the mudra.
- Activate your hands by gently shaking or tapping the fingers.
- Place your hands in front of you with palms facing up, and then place them together so your little fingers touch.
- Gather the index, middle finger and thumb of each hand.
- Close your eyes and try to relax by following the steady rhythm of your breathing – inhale and exhale deeply.
- Concentrate and think about the flow of energy that accumulates between your eyebrows.
- Practice this mudra twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, for 15 minutes.
- It is advisable to regularly practice the mudra between 21 to 40 days.
Incredible as it may seem, this mudra is beneficial for anyone who wants to get rid of his financial problems and live his life quietly, without worries regarding money. The strength of this technique lies in the power of the mind and the regulation of energy to attract wealth into your life. Try it and see!