Nature presents us with all the best cures, and we are convinced of this every day. You can spend a lot of money on expensive medications, but isn’t it easier to seek help from natural remedies?
Today many people are wondering how to lower their blood sugar levels. This particularly concerns people with diabetes.
Fatigue, dry mouth, poor wound healing, increased appetite, blurred vision – all these symptoms indicate an increased level of glucose in the blood.
One of the products that can lower the blood sugar is pumpkin seeds. They are a storehouse of nutrients! Pumpkin seeds contain large amounts of iron, which strengthens the blood vessels and improves the blood.
As a result, the heart gets all that is necessary for a productive work. Also, pumpkin seeds are beneficial to the skin and are excellent prevention against acne. Daily consumption of pumpkin seeds also helps to reduce blood sugar levels.
How to lower blood sugar
- 2/3 cup peeled pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (for flavor)
- 4-5 dates
- Soak the seeds for 8 hours in the water.
- Pour out the water and put the seeds in a blender. Add 4 tbsp water and blend well everything.
- Strain the mixture through cheesecloth. Add the chopped dates and cinnamon, and mix again.
- Pour the pumpkin milk in a glass jar and store it in the refrigerator.
Consume ½ a cup of this drink per day on an empty stomach half an hour before a meal. Consume it for 4 day in a row and then make a break for 4 days, then repeat.
Pumpkin milk also provides an excellent prevention against worms. It is suitable for both adults and children.
Start to restore your health and share this healing pumpkin milk recipe with your friends!