Would you like to improve the quality of your skin and make it soft and radiant? Here are the steps to follow to have a perfect skin thanks to this natural remedy with aloe vera!
Very popular, aloe vera is a plant with powerful medicinal properties that are both effective and amazing! With multiple benefits, it is used in natural medicine, cooking and even beauty treatments. With it you will no longer spend money to take care of your skin and make it soft and glowing!
Benefits of aloe vera
Aloe vera treats and prevents skin problems such as burns, eczema, acne and itching. Having an analgesic effect, this herb also relieves muscle and joint pain.
Furthermore, the aloe vera gel stimulates the production of fibroblasts which are substances helping to create human collagen, improves skin texture and treats irritated skin with its emollient, moisturizing and nourishing properties.
Rich in vitamins (A and B) and minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, and zinc), aloe vera is an antioxidant that fights free radicals responsible for cell aging.
Moreover, the benefits of this plant have even been confirmed by scientists. Indeed, a study published by researchers at Hoshi University in Japan showed that aloe vera has strong antioxidant properties that protect even the free radicals resulting from radiation. So do not hesitate to apply it on your skin.
Application of aloe vera for a silky, radiant skin
- Clean the leaves of aloe vera: Take an aloe vera leaf and then wash thoroughly without peeling.
- Soften the leaves of aloe vera: Squeeze the aloe vera leaf between your palms pressing gently to soften. This will facilitate the extraction of the gel.
- Cut the leaf: Then you have to cut the aloe vera leaf in half. Do not use the whole leaf, cut the amount you need, not to waste the gel.
- Trim the edges: To peel the aloe vera leaf, you must first cut the edges and spines on each side with a knife. Thus, it will be easier to cut and open.
- Split the leaf into two: Once you cut the edges, split the aloe vera leaf in half using your hands. If it does not open easily, use a knife.
- Extract the gel: With a spoon, extract the gel of the aloe vera leaf. Remove the most of it and keep it in a pot.
- Massage the face: Apply the gel on your face with your fingers or use the aloe vera leaf for the massage. Gentle massage will allow aloe vera to penetrate the skin. Then let the mask dry for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your face: Remove the mask and rinse your face with water only. Do not use soap or chemicals.
- Finally: you got a glowing skin!
Use a clean towel to dry your face. The results will be visible and you will love the softness and glowing skin that you will get after using this trick.
You can apply this mask two to three times a week. Typically, aloe vera is a safe plant that does not present specific risks. However, if you have this plant at home, you should not consume pure gel to avoid any risk of poisoning.