Do you want to get rid of abdominal fat but laziness takes over? No worries, there are tricks that can help you get rid of the accumulated fat. Here is a recipe to regain a flat stomach without (too much) effort.
Poor diet, lack of sport and exposure to stress are factors favoring the appearance of fat that can build up in different parts of the body like the abdomen, thighs, hips, etc. Besides the aesthetics, this fat can cause serious health problems such as diabetes or cardiovascular disorders. It is therefore advisable to pay attention to your diet. In addition, here is the recipe for a drink that will help you lose those extra kilos:
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- pinch of nutmeg
Peel and cut the bananas into small pieces before putting them in a blender. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
You can consume this mixture in the morning or at midday, according to your desires, to get results.
Benefits of the ingredients:
- Bananas are low in calories and high in fiber. They are slowly digested and promote a lasting feeling of fullness that will suppress the urge to snack. This fruit also contains an enzyme called lipase that promotes fat burning. In addition, its vitamin and nutrient content can replace the cereal for breakfast.
- Honey is a natural sugar that will give you energy all day long. It is rich in antioxidants that prevent fat accumulation. It contains 80% carbohydrates and is also rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen the body and help prevent disease.
- Almond milk is a very effective slimming ally, it is rich in antioxidants, minerals like calcium and potassium and vitamins (D and A). This drink promotes the absorption of sugar and fat by the intestines to prevent their accumulation in the body. Moreover, almond milk increases the levels of good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol.
- Do not be afraid on its oily texture, coconut oil is very effective for weight loss. This oil is rich in medium chain fatty acids that are directly metabolized by the liver and used in two forms: as energy or as ketone bodies. These are also used as energy during a slimming low-carb diet. Coconut oil also has a thermogenic effect that promotes fat burning and provides a lasting feeling of satiety.
- Nutmeg is popular for its health benefits, especially for the digestive system. Indeed, it promotes good digestion, preventing bloating. It is also rich in antioxidants that prevent fat accumulation and protects the healthy body cells. However, do not abuse it since you risk of having dangerous or bothersome side effects (dizziness, increased heart rate, nausea, panic, etc.). So consume only a pinch of nutmeg.
For an effective and sustainable weight loss it is advisable to have a healthy, balanced diet rich in organic fruits and vegetables. Remember also to practice regular physical activity at least three times a week.