Bad breath or perspiration odors can seriously disrupt your social life. To remedy this, you must know that, besides hygiene, diet may also affect body odor. Here is a juice that will help you get rid of bad breath and perspiration odors.
The origins of bad breath and perspiration odors
The origin of bad breath is difficult to determine because the causes are many:
- A consumption of foods that have a strong smell and taste: they contain chemicals called volatile oils that reach the lungs during digestion. Therefore, when the person exhales, an unpleasant smell comes from his mouth.
- Gingivitis, cavities or tooth decay: they are the result of an accumulation of bacteria that cause bad breath. Consult your dentist.
- Poor oral hygiene: the remains of food can get stuck between the teeth, causing an unpleasant odor. Brush your teeth and tongue thoroughly after every meal.
As for the perspiration, it consists mainly of water and salt. When secreted at hairy parts which are not exposed to open air, perspiration may cause a bad smell.
Note that these two glands produce sweat: eccrine glands are found throughout the body, and apocrine glands, which give a different smell, ranging from one person to another. The apocrine glands are mainly located at the following parts:
• The anus
• The nipples
• The navel
• The armpits
The sweat depends on the diet because it is composed of:
• Mineral salts
It is therefore advisable to adopt a healthy diet to avoid this kind of inconvenience. Certain foods can aggravate the smell of the sweat, including:
• Coffee, chocolate
• Too spicy dishes
• Animal protein
Therefore, if you are exposed to this kind of disorder, it is advisable to keep a healthy diet and pay attention to your oral hygiene. You can add the following natural juice to your diet, which fights against bad breath and prevents perspiration odors.
Juice to get rid of bad breath and perspiration odors
• 2 apples
• 1 ginger root (1 in)
• Juice of one lemon
• 1 bunch parsley
Start by washing the ingredients. Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces. Then blend all the ingredients in a blender until a smooth texture and drink it best before breakfast. It is advisable to prepare this juice every morning.
– Parsley is very effective in eliminating bad breath and prevents the onset of body odors. Indeed, parsley would capture some sulfur compounds that are formed in the intestines or mouth. It is also a natural deodorant rich in chlorophyll, a substance highly prized for its ability to fight against bad odors.
– Ginger is a natural antioxidant that prevents the accumulation of toxins in the body which indeed promote perspiration odor. It is also a very effective antibacterial agent that prevents bad breath.
– Apples are rich in dietary fibers that promote good digestion and prevent digestive disorders that can cause bad breath.
– Lemon is also effective to remedy this kind of disorders, it helps freshen the breath and remove toxins from the body. This citrus fruit is also a very effective antibacterial agent that eliminates the bacteria in your mouth.
Drink this drink every day, but from the tenth day on, it is advisable not to add ginger as it can be a bit dangerous to your health.
Warning: ginger is not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from diseases related to the blood, diabetes or heart disease.