In addition to daily hydration to minimize crow’s feet (wrinkle at the outer corner of the eye), you can resort to treatment with grapes, rich in antioxidants, and to protect the collagen with vitamin E.
Crow’s feet are small wrinkles that form on the sides of the eyes as a result of facial expressions and the decrease in the production of substances that keep the skin firm.
In general, they appear as a natural process of the skin at the time of old age, although they can occur due to regular exposure to sunlight and free radicals in the environment. They are responsible for cell damage and are the main cause of premature signs of aging.
Today there are many techniques and different professional treatments that effectively reduce crow’s feet, giving the face a more youthful appearance.
However, everyone cannot access them because they are very expensive and require constant application to get results.
Fortunately, there are a series of aesthetic secrets of natural origin that can provide similar effects.
In this article we will share with you 5 of them. Try them when you have a spare moment!
The natural cream with aloe vera
The virtues of aloe vera gel go well beyond the refreshment and treatment against burns.
Regular application reduces wrinkles and promotes hydration of the face to maintain it radiant and free of imperfections.
Here, we can promote such effects with almond oil, an excellent moisturizer and restorer that stimulates tissue regeneration.
• 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
• 1 tablespoon almond oil
• Mix the two ingredients in a blender until a creamy paste.
• On the clean face, apply the product on the areas you want to treat and leave for 30 minutes.
• Rinse with cold water and repeat every night.
Treatment with egg white and cucumber
Both the egg white and cucumber have firming effects which significantly reduce wrinkles around the eyes.
The cucumber hydrates the area to stimulate the regenerative effects brought by the protein of the egg.
• 1 egg white
• ½ cucumber
• Peel the cucumber and put it in the blender with the egg white.
• Mix for a few minutes to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
• Take a brush and apply a thin layer of this remedy on the sides of the eyes.
• Leave on until it dries and rinse with water.
• You can keep what’s left in the fridge and use it every day.
Rich in essential fatty acids and its high content of protein and antioxidants make the avocado one of the best allies for the skin.
It stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the presence of expression lines that give us an older appearance.
Moreover, it is perfect to moisturize and nourish the face.
• ½ ripe avocado
• 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
• Remove the pulp of half an avocado and mix it with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
• When ready, rub with a gentle massage on the area you wish to treat and leave for 30 minutes.
• If desired, you can apply all over the face, neck and neckline.
• Rinse with cold water and repeat at least three times a week.
Consumption and direct application of papaya juice helps reduce crow’s feet and other wrinkles.
It contains vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes that fight free radicals and reduce damaged cells.
• 1 slice of ripe papaya
• 1 piece of cotton
• Mash the papaya slice.
• Soak the cotton in resulting liquid and rub it on the crow’s feet.
• Wait 15 minutes to act and rinse.
• Repeat every day, up to twice a week.
Treatment with grapes and vitamin E
Grapes are rich in polyphenols, powerful antioxidants that protect the collagen and elastin of the skin.
Their effects are stimulated with the vitamin E capsules, a supplement which hydrates and reinforces the regeneration process.
• 6 ripe grapes
• 2 vitamin E capsules
• Crush the grapes to a paste and mix in the vitamin E.
• Apply the product with a gentle massage and leave for 20 minutes.
• You can also put it all over her face like a mask.
• Repeat three times a week.
Finally, remember that one of the key points to prevent crow’s feet is to use a good sunscreen to minimize the effects of UV rays and prevent the weakening of this delicate area of the face.