In order to achieve the best results and reduce the double chin, it is very important to mix external remedies, adequate nutrition and facial exercise program.
The double chin is one aspect of the face that disfigures our features and our profile, and it is difficult to eliminate it, unless one resorts to cosmetic surgery.
In this article, we’ll give you three amazing natural remedies that will help you prevent a double chin and get rid of it with a little perseverance.
How to eliminate the double chin?
To eliminate the double chin, you must act in two ways simultaneously:
• Promote elimination of toxins (fats, liquids, etc.) that accumulate under the chin.
• Improve skin hydration, giving it elasticity, firmness and prevent sagging.
From these two premises, here are two natural homemade remedies to remove the double chin, a mask, a moisturizing lotion and a surprising exercise.
Clay mask and yoghurt
Clay is an essential ingredient for health and beauty, because it has the ability to absorb toxins through the pores of the skin, while providing a large amount of minerals.
It improves the appearance of the skin by making it more flexible and firm.
Clay is an excellent remedy to fight against double chin because it allows elimination of substances that accumulate in the area while reducing the flaccidity of the skin.
When the clay is mixed with water, a poultice that may dry the skin is obtained.
That is why we propose to mix it with plain yogurt, to add a touch of hydration while leaving the clay achieve its objectives.
How to make it?
• Mix green clay powder with natural yogurt until you get a thick enough paste to be able to put a thick layer on the double chin area, but not too much to start dripping.
• To prepare it, never use utensils or containers made of metal or plastic because they deprive the virtues of clay. Choose a glass wooden or porcelain container and wooden spoon.
• Don’t let it stand for more than 15 or 20 minutes. Then rinse with water.
• Repeat the process once or twice a week.
• After this treatment, moisturize the skin.
Wheat germ oil and lemon lotion
To give elasticity to the skin and prevent sagging, it is very important to choose a proper moisturizing lotion. Here we offer you a natural lotion made of two ingredients:
Wheat germ oil
This vegetable oil is great for the skin, thanks to its high content of B vitamins and minerals.
In addition, it is rich in vitamin E, which has strong antioxidant properties that prevent aging.
Finally, it firms and slightly brightens the skin complexion.
The other essential ingredient for this lotion is lemon that can be used as fresh juice or as essential oil.
It stimulates circulation, helps dissolve fat, enhances fluid removal and tones the skin. It is an ideal complement.
You should avoid exposure to sunlight after application to avoid spots on the skin. Instead, apply this preparation in the evening.
If you put yourself in front of a mirror, you will see that when you stick out the tongue, your double chin decreases surprisingly.
This will show you how the tension that builds up at the base of the tongue influences the flaccidity of the neck skin.
That’s why you can do this exercise two or three times a week, while doing another activity such as watching television, reading or working on the computer:
• With well relaxed jaw, slowly pull out the tongue until you no longer can, without getting hurt. Notice how the base of the tongue can be stretched.
• Tuck in the tongue, keep it there, take a deep breath and repeat the exercise.
• Do it 15 times in a row.
During the day, try to be aware if your tongue is well relaxed at the base of the mouth, or is it stretched and stuck to the palate (the roof of the mouth).