Would you like to look slimmer tonight? Adopt these 8 tips to deceive the body and give it a finer appearance.
- Eat strategically
- A celery-based salad, with asparagus, cucumbers and leafy vegetables.
- White chicken meat with a little olive oil and lemon juice.
- The same dish as lunch (salad + chicken)
Fruits and vegetables rich in water swell the stomach and prolong the feeling of satiety, which will help you have a slimmer body.
- “The zone diet” adopted by Julia Robert
The actress of “Pretty Woman” adopted “The zone diet” to look slimmer. This diet is to consume 40% carbohydrates (sugars), 30% fat and 30% protein. Compose your meal with healthy foods rich in protein and increase your consumption of fruits and vegetables!
Prefer the following food:
- Foods rich in carbohydrates (carbs) to limit sugar cravings: brown rice, wholemeal bread, cereals, etc.
- Foods rich in proteins that help fat loss: poultry, fish, eggs, dairy products (preferably goat’s milk), nuts, etc.
- Healthy foods high in fat (good fat) to boost the energy: nuts, cheese, fish oil, dark chocolate, etc.
Dairy products are to be consumed in small quantities. You can also eat occasionally and in very moderate amounts pastries.
- Avoid chewing gum
When you chew a gum, you swallow a lot of air. Chewing gum makes the body retain fluid and chemical sweeteners are bad for digestion. In addition, due to repetitive motion to chew the gum, the jaw muscles strengthen leading to voluminous cheeks.
- Take a bath in Epsom salt
According to the dermatologist Francesca Fusco, take a bath by adding 2 cups of Epsom salt for about 15 minutes in order to eliminate water from the cells.
The bath helps release toxins and waste through the pores! So remember to take a good warm bath and adding Epsom salt will obtain an effect both draining and relaxing to get rid healthy of the body fat and cellulite.
- Take supplements
Taking supplements helps your diet and weight loss! There are several types of supplements that promote weight loss:
– Vitamin B6 activates the metabolism, boosts energy and helps burn fat.
– Amino acids are essential to regulate the levels of carbohydrates and boost the metabolism. Amino acids strengthen the muscles and regulate the body weight. According to a study by India’s University of Delhi, a lack of amino acids in the body leads to health problems such as infertility, fatigue and overweight.
- Refine the look on your face
Makeup can work wonders and help you look thinner! The contouring is a makeup technique well known and widely used by the stars. This technique is to redefine the face and to redraw its volumes.
Use a foundation with a tanning effect or a dark color below the cheekbones. Then apply the foundation and makeup your eyes. Do not forget your blush and use a lipstick to finish.
What to do with the hair? Make a high ponytail for an immediate lifting effect!
Use a gel, oil or a serum for slimming and reduce swelling. Prefer caffeinated products as they act as a mild diuretic to the skin and is quickly absorbed through the pores.
- Correct your posture
Keep your back straight, lift the buttocks and push the chest. Then, tighten the muscles of the abdominal part. Maintaining good posture helps to look a lot slimmer.