A beautiful silky hair influences in the affirmation of your character. It is the expression of your femininity and can even help to fight against stress, providing you psychologically pride and good humor. This homemade shampoo recipe improves the blood circulation in your scalp and promotes the growth of your hair.
- 34 ounces of nettle shampoo (organic)
- 2 tablespoons of nettle oil
- 3 ½ tablespoons of castor oil
- 2 Vitamin B complex injection vials
- 2 tablespoons of water mixed with drops of vitamins A & D
Mix all ingredients in at least 25 oz of organic nettle shampoo and stir until a smooth texture.
By using this shampoo regularly, your hair will be more voluminous and shiny.
It is recommended to shake well the shampoo before use. Pour in your hand, then massage your hair gently for few minutes. Leave for few seconds and rinse.
If your hair is dry, apply a few drops of coconut oil after you have rinsed the hair.
Properties of the various ingredients
- Rich in vitamin E, castor oil strengthens the hair cuticles. It also has antifungal and regenerative properties that help moisturize, eliminate dandruff and other scalp infections.
- The density of nettle shampoo associated with the action of vitamin E prevents the propagation of free radicals – sources of various pathologies of the body – and contributes to the effective removal of dead skin cells. This effect prevents clogging of hair follicles, causing a bad shoot.
- The powerful physiological functions of vitamin A combined with vitamin D protect and nourish the scalp and gives shiny lengths.
- As for vitamin B, it strengthens and nourishes the hair, gives it more vivacity and resistance, to reduce the fall.
- Nettle oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamin B, C and K. When applied to the scalp, it regulates the sebum production, so as to promote good oxygenation. Moreover, its high silica content helps prevent the hair from breaking.
If, despite this care, you still see a significant loss of hair, drink nettle tea daily, or have a hormonal control and a blood test. It is that iron deficiency may be the cause of excessive hair loss.
It is also very important to drink enough water to properly hydrate your body because your hair is also likely to suffer from dehydration.
Finally, avoid frequent use of heating equipment – hair dryer, flat iron or curling iron. It is best to let your hair dry in the open air to preserve its brilliance and vitality.