Mold Warning Signs: How to Tell if You Have a Mold Problem (and how to fix it!)

Often people are affected by the presence of mold, but do not realize it.

Due to the fact that the symptoms of the presence of mold are also symptoms of many other health problems, doctors can’t diagnose it easily.

The main symptoms of presence of mold:

– Headaches
– Light sensitivity, red eyes, and/or blurred vision
– Sinus problems, cough, shortness of breath, symptoms similar to asthma
– Muscle cramps, pain, joint pain without inflammatory arthritis
– Numbness and tingling
– Memory problems, concentration and execution problems
– Fatigue, weakness, discomfort after exercise
– Tremors
– Night sweats or other temperature control problems
– Excessive thirst
– Increase in urination
– Dizziness
– Nausea, diarrhea, changes in appetite
– Metal taste in the mouth
– Weight gain

These symptoms show that the presence of mold may go unnoticed or be confused with other diseases.

The truth about the presence of mold

Molds are multiple types of fungi. They reproduce by forming tiny spores that grow and propagate and are invisible to the naked eye. Mold can grow indoors and outdoors in warm, moist places. However, mold can appear even in dry areas, where water leaks and in poorly ventilated bathrooms.

If your bathroom is not well ventilated, mold can appear at the ceiling, joints or corners near the shower. In addition, mold can cling to your clothes, carpets, books, furniture, shoes, pets, papers, etc., if you do not change your filter regularly, mold will continue to circulate in your ventilation system (it is recommended to change the HVAC filter once a month or every 3 months).

The buildings that have been damaged by water can create a complex mixture of contaminants in the air and dust, which leads to a mixture of toxic chemicals. Worse, mold produces toxic chemicals also known as mycotoxins present on spores and mold fragments released into the air.

Mold is a big problem because it can lead to serious health problems. The toxic mold is part of the broader category of diseases caused by biotoxins, also known as the Systematic Inflammatory Response Syndrome.

Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker wrote eight books on fungi. He explained that the Systematic Inflammatory Response Syndrome is an inflammatory and acute systemic reaction that occurs after exposure to a place (or object) infested by toxigenic organisms such as actinomycetes, fungi, among others.

The presence of mold exposes the body to serious health problems, such as a state of chronic inflammation, not just a passing allergy. If you do not treat this disease, Systematic Inflammatory Response Syndrome will continue to deteriorate your health and well-being, even causing DNA disorders, inflammation and symptoms that can last for years.

Screening for Systematic Inflammatory Response Syndrome

According to experts, to make a diagnosis of Systematic Inflammatory Response Syndrome, you must meet these criteria:

– A genetic predisposition to a disease related to biotoxins based on the identification of an HLA haplotype.

– Biomarkers compatible with neuro-immune, vascular, endocrine abnormalities characterizing the Systematic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. You can probably be at risk to demonstrate laboratory abnormalities observed in Systematic Inflammatory Response Syndrome, if you have a history with the exhibition of biotoxins and a susceptible genotype.

– A history, signs and symptoms consistent with exposure to biotoxins.

– Abnormalities documented by the sensitivity to visual contrast test.

What to do next?

Call an environmental professional to perform a visual inspection of your home and to offer the right solution. Second, consult your doctor for the best treatment if you are suffering from the presence of mold in your immediate environment.

References: survivingmold.commodernalternativehealth.com

 

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

avatar
wpDiscuz