Ginger root has many useful features: normalizes the blood pressure, lowers cholesterol, accelerates the metabolism, has antiseptic properties, and actively contributes to weight loss.
Lemon, in turn, is well known for its useful properties. It contains many acids that accelerate the metabolism, and vitamin C – one of the most powerful antioxidants.
This ginger and lemon drink has a spicy taste, so those who never used it before, should be careful. It is best to start with small doses ½ cup per day half an hour before meals.
How to lose weight in 1 week
• 8 cups water
• 3 ½ oz mint
• 2 lemons
• 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- Bring the water to a boil and cool it to room temperature.
- Finely grate the ginger root, chop the mint leaves and squeeze the juice from the lemons.
- Add everything to the water.
- Leave the beverage to infuse for 2-3 hours.
- Strain the drink and put it in the fridge for 1 more hour.
Consume 1 cup of this beverage half an hour before each meal for 7 days in a row.
Ginger actively promotes weight loss, and to enhance the effect of this weight loss drink, you need to implement a low-calorie diet and exercise a bit.
Share with your friends this amazing recipe for weight loss, they will be grateful!