Over time, the weight of the age begins to show on your skin as the wrinkles deepen. A few tricks can help you minimize or prevent their occurrence.
The skin aging process can take several years. Typically, it begins at the age of 25. For the lucky ones, it may take a little longer.
Certain factors can accelerate this process, such as:
Poor diet: processed foods promote the accumulation of free radicals. They attack the healthy body cells and accelerate the aging process of the skin.
The sun: UV rays produced by the sun accelerate the aging of the skin and promote the appearance of wrinkles.
A sedentary life: exercise helps eliminate toxins that accelerate aging of the skin.
Lack of sleep: if you don’t sleep enough you stimulate the production of a hormone that reduces collagen. On average, it is advisable to sleep 8 hours a day.
Furthermore, there are two types of wrinkles:
Dynamic wrinkles: These wrinkles are the result of different movements performed by the facial muscles to convey emotion like joy or anger (frown lines).
Gravitational wrinkles: gravitation also promotes the appearance of wrinkles. In fact, facial skin contains subcutaneous fat which is found in the lower part of the face, causing ripples in the lower face and one on the middle part of the face. These wrinkles are also called the valley of tears.
Here is a natural remedy that will help you prevent wrinkles:
• 1 garlic clove
• 1 tablespoon of organic honey
• 1 tablespoon of green clay powder
Start by crushing the garlic and forming a paste. Then add honey and powdered clay. Mix well until a consistent texture.
Start by cleaning the face. Then apply the mask, leave for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse with warm water. This remedy should be applied every night for 7 days. After this one week treatment, you can apply the mask for 2 or 3 times a week if you like.
Benefits of the ingredients
- Honey is a natural sugar which is full of benefits for the body. Its mineral and vitamin content deeply penetrates the skin and facilitates attachment of water molecules for effective hydration. Its richness in antioxidants helps to neutralize free radicals that promote aging skin. In addition, the antibacterial action of this ingredient helps remove excess sebum and promotes cell regeneration.
- Clay is very popular for its benefits to the skin, reduces wrinkles and helps treat certain skin imperfections. Its mineral and manganese content helps nourish the skin. Clay stimulates the production of iron and collagen for better skin elasticity. It also has soothing, nourishing, purifying and very effective healing properties.
- In addition to its antiseptic, anti-cholesterol, anti-cancer effects, garlic is also a very effective ingredient to prevent the appearance of wrinkles. Really, the antioxidant content of this ingredient helps neutralize free radicals that promote the appearance of wrinkles. It is advisable to add the spice regularly to your daily diet. In addition, garlic also helps reduce the amount of sebum secreted by the skin, so as to avoid the appearance of pimples.