Often located on the back of the thighs, buttocks and arms, cellulite is a real ordeal for women. Rare are those who escape it regardless of their weight! Many of them are opting for chemical-based creams to get rid of it, forgetting that natural solutions can be equally effective. Check out these simple tips to remove cellulite quickly and effectively.
Cellulite or orange peel is a cosmetic problem rather than a health problem. This is accumulation of fat beneath the skin, which gives the skin an unattractive appearance, and affects many more women than men. Indeed, about 9 out of 10 women are prone to cellulite, against 1 man in 50.
This phenomenon can affect the young as well as older and doesn’t concern only obese or overweight people. Cellulite can also make its appearance among those with slimmer silhouettes.
There are 2 types of cellulite. The soft cellulite is visible only when you pinch the skin and hard cellulite also called orange skin which is more pronounced and is apparent without pressure.
Risk factors for cellulite:
Among the main causes of cellulite, there are:
- Genetic predisposition: If your mother has cellulite, there is great risk that you also have it.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes or imbalances, such as pregnancy, puberty and menopause can promote the appearance of cellulite.
- Poor nutrition: A diet low in fiber and high in fat, sugar and salt, introduces the breeding ground for the accumulation of fat and toxins.
- Lack of physical activity: a sedentary lifestyle leads to weight gain and promotes formation of cellulite.
Poor circulation, stress and water retention can also cause cellulite.
How to get rid of cellulite?
There are many cellulite creams and a variety of techniques to eliminate cellulite. But why turn to these chemical solutions when you can get rid of cellulite naturally.
For this, apple cider vinegar can be your best ally! This product whose health benefits are well proven is also very effective against cellulite.
Indeed, in addition to improving digestion and promoting better transit, apple cider vinegar also helps to boost the metabolism, to stimulate fat burning and therefore the reduction of cellulite.
Apple cider vinegar also can remove toxins and fat cells. This means less cellulite!
Here are two tips to eliminate cellulite using apple cider vinegar:
Oral consumption of apple cider vinegar to fight cellulite naturally:
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- A glass of water
- 2/3 teaspoon honey, for taste
Pour the apple cider vinegar in the water and then add the honey to sweeten. Consume this drink every morning as soon as you wake up to reduce cellulite quickly.
Skin application of apple cider vinegar to fight cellulite naturally:
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ¼ cup body cream
Mix the apple cider vinegar and body cream carefully. Then, dip a clean towel in cold water, drain and place on the affected area. After a few minutes, you can apply the prepared mixture with cotton on the area to be treated, before being wrapped in a plastic film.
Repeat this treatment 3 times a week for best results.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration and retention that can cause cellulite
- Be more physically active to keep the skin toned and prevent fat accumulation
- Eat balanced meals by focusing on lean protein and high fiber foods and avoid fatty and sugary products
- Avoid stressful situations
- Reduce consumption of salt and alcohol