A diet high in sugar and fat can lead to weight gain, but also in accumulation of toxins. These can cause serious health problems. Here’s how to clean the body of toxins and lose up to 10 pounds in a month!
The accumulation of fat cells in the body can cause serious health problems such as diabetes, respiratory problems and blood vessel or heart disease problems. It is therefore important to ensure a healthy diet and regular physical activity. Also, here’s a drink that will help you eliminate these toxins while losing weight:
- 2 tablespoons of rolled oats
- 1 cup of kefir
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground flaxseed
- 2 or 3 dried plums
Put the prunes in a bowl and add ½ cup of hot water, cover and let it stand for 10 minutes. Take another bowl and add the oatmeal, cocoa powder, flaxseed and kefir, mix well. Take the plums and cut them into small pieces, put them in the blender and add the mixture of kefir. Mix well until the texture is consistent and let it stand overnight in the fridge.
This mixture is to be consumed in the morning as soon as you wake up and in the evening before bedtime. This treatment should be followed for 15 days and repeated three times a year maximum. Be sure to take a break for 2 or 3 months between the treatments. This mixture is rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants that will cleanse your body, eliminate the extra pounds, but also strengthen your immune system and prevent disease.
Benefits of the ingredients
- Kefir is a beverage that is obtained from the fermentation of Kefir grains in milk (preferably goat milk) or fruit juice. This natural drink has many benefits, especially for digestion because it is rich in probiotics. These are live bacteria that help clean the intestinal tract, balance the digestive system and cleanse the body of toxins. Finally, this drink will offer a lasting feeling of satiety throughout the day and you will avoid the urge to snack.
- Flax seeds are very effective in promoting good digestion; they are rich in fibers that provide a feeling of lasting satiety. They are also rich in omega 3, which stimulate the metabolism and promote the decomposition of fat cells.
- Rolled oats have a high dietary fiber content which promote good digestion, slow down the food decomposition and provide a lasting feeling of satiety. In addition, they also contain carbohydrates that are digested gradually and provide energy to be used by the body all day long.
- Cocoa powder is rich in antioxidants that help cleanse the body and get rid of toxins. This powder also promotes good digestion and helps prevent certain disorders like constipation. In addition, a study by the scientists from the Harvard Medical School said that regular consumption of cocoa powder helps lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Plums are full of health benefits and help to relieve many digestive disorders like constipation. Their sweet flavor is not dangerous to the health. Plums are also rich in fiber, which slow down digestion, helping to eliminate toxins and provide a lasting feeling of satiety.
Important note: for effective and sustainable weight loss it is important to practice regular physical activity (at least 3 times per week) and to have a healthy diet rich in organic fruits and vegetables to replenish vitamins and minerals.