Maintaining a perfect skin is not an easy task. For this, one must ensure a healthy lifestyle by avoiding processed foods and cosmetics that attack the skin. These simple tips can help you have a healthy and good looking skin.
Exposure to pollution, poor diet, lack of hydration and excessive use of cosmetics are all factors that can cause many skin problems like acne, pigmented spots, dryness, appearance of wrinkles, etc. Here are some simple tips to maintain good skin health:
- Never sleep with your make-up, the risk of clogging the pores of the skin and prevent it from breathing can cause disorders such as acne, hyperpigmentation and accelerated skin aging. Every night before bed, remove the makeup and thoroughly clean the skin of your face.
- After cleaning the skin, do a light massage by tapping your face with the fingers before going to sleep. This will stimulate blood circulation, promote cell regeneration and prevent wrinkles.
- Do not pop a pimple, this will leave scars and could also lead to infections.
- During the day, avoid touching your face with the hands. They are exposed to the bacteria and can be transferred on the skin of your face.
- Follow a healthy diet. Eat foods rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This will help nourish the skin, remove toxins and neutralize free radicals. They dull the complexion and accelerate the aging process of the skin. This will also help to moderate excess oil production and prevent disorders such as acne.
- If you have pimples, do not apply ice on them, it is useless.
- Avoid skin care products and promote natural remedies. Indeed, there are several natural products that can help you nourish and cleanse your skin thoroughly as coconut oil, brown sugar, olive oil, etc.
- Clean the screen of your cell phone, it contains bacteria that can move and get on the skin of your face.
- Keep a separate towel for the face only.
- Change your pillowcase every week. Dust, grease, dead skin and dust mites accumulate. This can cause many skin problems, including acne.
- Drink a lot of water ! At least 6 cups per day, this will help hydrate the skin and prevent accumulation of toxins.
- Be sure to regularly exfoliate the skin (once a week). This will help remove dead skin cells, activate blood circulation and promote cell regeneration. You can, for example, use brown sugar mixed with a vegetable oil of your choice for an effective scrub.
- Always prefer natural and organic options, by this you will avoid accumulation of chemicals in the body that can damage your skin and cause irritation.