Restore the liver’s condition with this incredibly healthy, tasty and effective drink by Dr. Mark Hyman
Mark Hyman is known to the people fond of healthy living and healthy eating with his book “UltraMetabolism”. There he explains in detail the specifics of a new science of nutrition. Dr. Mark Hyman is the editor of “Alternative therapies for health and medicine.” This is the most prestigious journal for integrative and natural medicine.
Today we offer a recipe for a super delicious and healthy mint drink to cleanse the liver, recommended by Dr. Mark Hyman himself.
If the liver is overloaded or not working, we immediately feel it. Weakness, lack of energy, dizziness, nausea, pain in the right upper quadrant, digestive problems and skin rashes – are all major signs that there is some kind of liver disorder.
Liver cleansing at home is possible thanks to a simple recipe that Dr. Mark Hyman proposed in his book – namely, lemon and mint drink! It is absolutely safe remedy that instantly improves the condition of the body, helping to clean the toxins from the liver and detox the whole body. In addition, the beverage has a delicate refreshing taste perfect for the summer!
– A handful of fresh mint leaves
– Juice of 2 lemons or 3 limes
– Juice of 1 orange
– 4 cups of water
– 3 tablespoons honey
Method of preparation:
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the previously cleaned and washed mint leaves and leave them on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the mint infusion from the heat and let it cool down, to a room temperature.
- Add the lemon and orange juices and honey. Mix well.
- Strain through a strainer. Cool slightly. The healing drink is ready for consumption.
This delicious drink helps to thoroughly cleanse the liver. It also has a good effect on the gastro-intestinal tract. Perfectly quenches thirst in the heat! It is enough to consume 1 cup of the mint drink a day to start the process of cleaning the liver.
The longer you drink it the better will be the results.