If you spend just 10 minutes a day massaging the eyes, you can achieve great results! I have myopia, and I work on a computer all day long. Very often my eyes hurt at the end of the day, and when I go out to catch some sun, I feel like a vampire: pain, cramps and dryness in the eyes.
The only thing to do is this massage! Make it a habit of doing it every night, and you will notice that the vision gets better and you’ll feel great relief from eyestrain… Very often, this massage relieves headaches caused by excessive tension of the eye muscles.
Massage the active points with slight pressure for about 90 seconds each! This is an excellent prevention for myopia and cataracts.
- Strongly massage the eyebrows.
- Massage the edge of the bottom of the eye socket.
- Apply pressure to the outer corners of the eyes, and then – in the interior.
- Give the nose a good massage.
- Press on the sinuses located under the eyes.
- Very strongly press on the closed eyelids, 10-12 times.
- Massage the point located in the center of the forehead.
Massaging around the eyes is no less important than massaging the eyeballs and eyelids. By improving blood circulation in the area, you rehabilitate the eyes.
Tell your friends how to do eye massage, which brings back good vision and fights fatigue!