If the liver is overloaded with toxins or not working properly, we immediately feel it. Weakness, lack of energy, dizziness, nausea, pain in the upper right side of the abdomen, digestive problems and skin rashes – these are all signs that there is something wrong with the liver.
Liver cleansing at home is possible thanks to a simple recipe for lemon-mint drink! This is absolutely safe remedy that instantly improves the condition of the body and helps to flush out the toxins from the liver. In addition, this drink has a delicate aroma and refreshing taste!
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 4 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons honey
Method of preparation:
- Pour the water into a saucepan and turn on the stove.
- Add the washed mint leaves and let them boil on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the container from the heat and let the brew cool to room temperature.
- Then add the juice of 1 lemon, juice of 1 orange and honey, then mix well everything.
- Strain the drink through a strainer. The remedy is ready for use!
This delicious drink helps in any intoxication and acts well on the gastrointestinal tract. Perfectly quenches the thirst in the summer heat! It is enough to drink just 1 cup of this mint drink during the day to start the process of cleaning the liver.
Don’t forget to tell your friends who are worried about their health about this healing drink!