The stomach is a large area, and each pain can be caused by many reasons – from benign to very dangerous. To have better insight into the possible consequences one must accurately identify the location of pain.
Abdominal pain is one of the most common complaints that occasionally affect 90% of people. Sometimes it frightens us because of its intensity, but the force of the pain does not mean that the cause is serious and opposite – light but continuous pain can indicate a chronic disease that must be treated.
If you notice pain in the abdomen, in any part of it and it lasts more than two weeks, see a doctor to exclude any more serious diagnosis. Reasons for urgent visit to the doctor are lengthy flatulence, prolonged vomiting, diarrhea and blood in the stool.
Abdominal pain is any kind of pain that is felt in the part between the chest and groin. In view of that, belly occupies a large part of the body, and it is necessary to precisely locate the painful area in order to be able to detect the cause more easily. Find your painful point on the map and identify its importance.
- Gallstones, gastric ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas
- Gastric ulcer, heartburn, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gallstones, epigastric hernia
- Gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, blockage of bile ducts, pancreas inflammation
- Kidney stones, urinary tract inflammation, constipation, lumbar hernia – dislocation of the discs of the spine
- Inflammation of the pancreas , early stage of appendicitis, gastric ulcer, inflammatory bowel disease, inflammation of the small intestine, Crohn’s disease, umbilical hernia
- Kidney stones, diverticular disease, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease
- Inflammation of the appendix, constipation, pelvic pain could mean gynecological problems (endometriosis, etc.), and pain in the groin could mean inguinal hernia
- Urinary tract inflammation, appendicitis, inflammatory bowel disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, diverticular disease
- Diverticular disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, pain in the groin – inguinal hernia