Parasites are found in every person, although sometimes they don’t give clear signs they still smolder within us and eat our body. Parasites “eat” the body – they can be found in everyone – here’s how to get rid of them
Cleansing the body from parasites
Antiparasitic program is a product made of three herbs: black walnut, wormwood and clove. The combination of these three herbs provides complete cleaning of the organism from parasites. The combination of these three herbs cleans more than 100 different types of parasites. Black walnut destroys adult parasites, wormwood eliminates their larvae, and clove terminate the eggs of the parasite.
BLACK WALNUT (Juglans nigra)
The rind of the fruit contains: juglone, tannins, and iodine. The juglone, tannin and iodine are natural biological compounds that destroy parasites. Black walnut is also rich in iodine and minerals. It contains linolenic acid and vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid. Alkaloids present in the black walnut have anti tumor properties.
People for centuries have used black walnut to get rid of parasites, viruses and fungi, to lower high blood pressure and cholesterol, to treat asthma, beriberi, diarrhea, colds, lung diseases and to detoxify the blood. Finely ground black walnut is used for maintenance of oral hygiene.
Black walnut tincture helps with:
- Internal parasites; Filariasis
- Oral ulcers and cold sores; Warts;
- Acne, Eczema and other skin diseases
- Fungi and other parasites of the skin
WORMWOOD (Artemisia absinthium)
Wormwood is known as the strongest destroyer of parasites. It contains thujone and isothujone, which eliminate parasites. Wormwood also contains santonin, which is a cure for a disease caused by parasites, and sesquiterpen lactone, which weakens the membrane of the parasite and thus killing them. People for centuries have used wormwood for better digestion, parasites cleansing, stimulating the menstrual cycle, diseases of the liver and gallbladder. It was used during labor to ease the pain of the mothers.
- Anthelmintic – exterminates parasites
- Antiseptic – prevents the growth of microorganisms
- Antispasmodic – prevents spasms
- Carminative – removes gases from the digestive tract and relieves spasms
- Cholagogue – helps in the production of bile that improves the gallbladder function
- Emmenagogue – improves the menstrual cycle
- Febrifuge – prevents high temperature
- Hypnotic – causes sleepiness in patients (helps with insomnia)
- Stimulant – preventively increases the activity of the organism, ie accelerates organ functions
- Stomachic – improves digestion
- Tonic – it recovers, restores and heals the body
The oil distilled from this plant also possesses properties that kill the worms. It should be mixed with olive oil, in ratio of 8:1.
CLOVE (Syzygium aromaticum or Eugenia caryophyllata)
Cloves contain eugenal, cariofilen, and tanin, which have strong antimicrobial properties. These components travel in the blood eliminating many small parasites, larvae and their eggs. Eugenol is the most powerful anti-microbial healing substance ever known. Cloves very effectively treat malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies and other diseases caused by parasites, bacteria, viruses and fungi, also including Candida.
Clove also destroys pseudomonas aeruginosa and all types of shigela, staphylococcus, streptococcus. Clove is the only herb that is able to destroy the eggs of parasites. This is very important because if the eggs are not destroyed completely, the parasites will multiply and will again extend throughout the body.
- Cloves kill the eggs of parasites, fungi and bacteria
- Clove oil is very useful against streptococci, staphylococci and pneumococci
- Clove is a stimulant, a local antiseptic and a mild anesthetic
- Cloves contain antioxidants that prevent cell damage
- A few drops of clove oil mixed with water stop the urge to vomit
Note: Pregnant women, nursing mothers and very young children should not use wormwood. There is a special program designed for children to get rid of parasites.
It is recommended the tincture to be dosed into the water with a plastic teaspoon or syringe of 10ml (90 drops = 8-10ml). Persons weighing more than 165 lbs should take 2.5 teaspoons of tincture; persons weighing more than 220 lbs should take three teaspoons of tincture.
The primary antiparasitic program is obligatory in the period to the twentieth day, and it is desirable to continue to 41 days for a full parasites treatment and liver cleansing.
After the completion of the parasitic program, the same should be repeated, depending on the disease, every 4-6 months or 6-12 months for general purification of the body.
Also the other family members of the person with parasites should do a purification of parasites following the same procedure.