With the current fashion of tight clothes, it becomes increasingly difficult to hide fat deposits that distort our body shape and prevent us from dressing the way we want. To help you lose weight and have a flat stomach and a harmonious body, here is a delicious and very effective drink.
Weight gain is a phenomenon conditioned by several factors, primarily:
- Heredity: Excessive weight or obesity is determined by our genes. If one or both parents have a weight above normal, your risk of having it is increased by 40 to 80%.
- Diet: A diet high in fat, sugar, and processed food increases the amount of toxins in the body and promotes fat storage and their accumulation in the body.
- Sedentary lifestyle: Lack of physical activity means that the body does not need to dip into its fat reserves to turn it into energy. Moreover, when caloric intake exceeds energy expenditure, the body stores the extra calories as fat.
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes that accompany the different stages of a woman’s life, such as puberty, pregnancy and menopause, are also responsible for weight gain.
- Lifestyle: An unhealthy lifestyle where stress, lack of sleep and smoking are present is one of the most important factors in weight gain. Indeed, these bad habits are causing a state of fatigue that people fight snacking, and increase the amount of toxins circulating in the body. These promote an inflammatory condition in which the body defends itself by wrapping fat.
To help you regain a healthy and harmonious body and a flat stomach, here is a delicious and very effective drink by which you can achieve your goal: green tea.
All you have to do is to drink 3 cups of green tea per day for a month, after meals or before exercise.
Due to its caffeine content, green tea is a powerful slimming ally. It works on your fat burning metabolism by boosting it and that way pushes your body to burn fat in less time. It also helps to regulate cholesterol levels in the blood and slows the absorption of fats and carbohydrates.
Rich in polyphenols, green tea has powerful antioxidant properties that strengthen the defenses of your immune system, protect your cells against premature aging and fight free radicals responsible for the overproduction and storage of fat.
In addition, regular consumption of green tea helps to better distribute the fat in the body and prevents their accumulation in the abdomen, while having a diuretic effect that helps the body get rid of excess fluid, preventing the phenomenon of water retention and better eliminate waste and toxins.
Excessive intake of green tea (more than three cups a day) may be harmful to your health and damage your liver. Green tea is not recommended for people with anemia; it limits the absorption of iron.
Detoxing, green tea can have a dehydrating effect, so it is advisable to drink plenty of water during this treatment.