10 Great Reasons Why You Should Drink Warm Lemon Water in the Morning
August 21, 2016
| Health food, Healthy
- Water with lemon supplies you with enough electrolytes and hydrates the body. Lemons are rich in electrolytes such as of potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Water with lemon is great for your joints; reduces pain in joints and muscles.
- Warm water with lemon improves digestion. Lemons are filled with citric acid which reacts with enzymes and acids, thereby promoting secretion of the gastric juices.
- Stimulates the release of enzymes from the liver better than any other food or potion.
- Water with lemon purifies your liver. Lemon juice helps to eliminate toxic substances from the liver.
- Lemons have strong anti-inflammatory properties, so that water with lemon helps against respiratory infections and sore throat.
- Warm water with lemon adjusts the operation of the colon.
- Water with lemon regulates the metabolism. Lemons are powerful antioxidants – prevent damage caused by free radicals and strengthen the immunity.
- Supports the normal function of the nervous system due to its potassium content. Lack of potassium causes depression and anxiety. A healthy body requires sufficient amount of potassium to be able to send consistent signals to the heart.
- Water with lemon purifies the blood and blood vessels.