Grey hair is a something that not only aged people are dealing with, but young people also have this problem, it is usually a result of hormonal imbalance, poor nutrition, using the electric dryer and concentrated hair dyes, genetic disorders, chemotherapy and radiation.
Here is a natural and cheep recipe that you can use instead of wasting too much money.
Coconut Oil And Lemon Mixture
- Coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons of lemon juice
Put three teaspoons of lemon juice in coconut oil just enough you need for the length of your hair, than massage it on your scalp.
Leave it at least for an hour and after that clean with your daily shampoo. For best outcomes this treatment repeats it once a week.
Lemon juice is rich in vitamin B, C and applying lemon on the scalp may remove the toxins and increases the rate of growing new black hair.
You can even get healthier hair by drinking lemon juice every day rather applying in the scalp as it also decreases the ratio of toxins from the body.
- Unlike other oil, coconut oil goes deep into the scalp and binds the protein of your hair. In turn it retains moisture and strengthens the fiber content and delayed whitening of hair.
- Man generally wishes for black hairy head. The long use of coconut oil will fill your desire.
- The coconut oil has some great restorative properties that prevent hair growing gray and also gray hair into blackish tone.
- It prevents dandruff that makes hair healthier. And, healthy hair always delays to turn to white or gray.