Before The Cleanse …
Before you start the body detoxication, you should stop eating dairy products, because they are made of substances and hormones.
Eliminate all dairy products from your diet for at least one week, including milk, cheese, yogurt and any other products made from or containing dairy products from cows or other sources, such as goats. Check labels for hidden dairy ingredients, such as cheese in packaged crackers.
Cut Back On The Meat
With the rise of low-carb diets, the consumption of meat has increased. Too much animal protein, especially red meat, can lead to digestive and other health problems. When your body cannot break down red meat properly or you consume more red meat than your liver can handle, the toxic waste products build up in your system. Avoiding red meats during your detox will allow your body to divert its energy to eliminating toxins from the body.
Daily Regimen …
- On an empty stomach, drink 2 glasses of water with the juice of an entire lemon in each. Lemon juice is a powerful way to clear toxins, support the immune system, improve digestion, and protect the liver and kidneys.
- As you eat breakfast, drink 1 cup and a half of pineapple juice together with your meal. Fresh pineapple is not only sweet and delicious, but it also aids in detoxing your body, thanks to the presence of bromelian, a powerful digestive enzyme.
- Between breakfast and lunch, drink between 1 to 1.5 glasses of carrot juice (healthy smoothie). Carrots are loaded with Vitamin A and beta carotene which are loaded with antioxidants and help to fight off free radicals.
- Next, prepare a potassium-rich beverage by mixing, celery, parsley, carrots and spinach. Take 1.5 cups of this juice with your lunch.
If you do not have the time, you can combine 1.5 cup of pure noni juice with a cup of water for an equally potassium-filled beverage.
- Rose hips have a high content of vitamin c, vitamin a, calcium and iron. They are also rich sources of bio flavonoids, pectin, vitamin e, selenium, manganese and b complex vitamins. They also contain moderate amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulphur and silicon as well as a variety of anti-oxidants.
Ginger prevents queasiness, helps digestion and promotes blood flow to the gastrointestinal system.
- In the evening, about 2 hours before going to bed, drink 340ml of pure cranberry juice. Cranberry juice has proven to be a significant reducer in urinary tract infections and might also be linked to a reduced risk of kidneys stones, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
This detox you should take for 3 days in a roll, besides the body try to detox your mind too.