Sinuses infections appear as a result of inflamed sinuses thus provoking nasal congestion and blockages. Mainly, it isfollowed with headaches, harsh pressure around eyes and nose, and thick yellow nasal secretion. As always, there is a prescribed medication for this illness, nonetheless, it is always better to use a natural remedy, such as apple cider vinegar.
Here below are the following health benefits:
- The sinus cavities are cleared (the infection is reduced) as a result of vitamins A, B1, B2, E, and also magnesium and calcium as a part of apple cider vinegar.
- It decreases mucous, anactive ingredient that helps better breathing.
- Blocks bacteria growth, prevents infections and disables bacteria.
- Antifungal and anti-bacteria properties, successfully treats sinus infection if the apple cider vinegar is combined with water.
Five helpful homemade solutions:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Steamis an easy treatment for clearing the nasal canals and eliminating bacteria:
- ½ a cup of ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar)
- ½ a cup of water
- a towel
- a saucepan
How to prepare: Mix the water and the ACV in a pan, and heat it for 5 minutes. When it starts to boil, cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam. Do this procedure several times during the day.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage – you prepare it by mixing2 tablespoons of ACV with 8ounces of water. You can combine ¾ cup of ACV and 16 ounces of water and drink it throughout the day. This beverage is recommended to be consumed three times a day as prevention and also as an infection obstruction.
3.Apple Cider Vinegar used as a decongestant – for this use mix ACV, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, ginger and honey. Due to the capsaicin included in the cayenne, the respiratory canals will open and the inflammation will be reduced considerably.Lemon juice contains vitamin C, crucial for infection elimination.Honey eliminates bacteria.Due to the zingiberene, gingerol and shogaol, the ginger clears the infection.
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ lemon juice
- ½ a teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- ½ a teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 3 tablespoons of raw honey
How to prepare: Put the ACV and the lemon juice in a pot. Then, put the mixture on a low heat for several minutes, and afterwards put the rest of ingredients. Cool it off and put it in a glass container. Store it in a dark and cool place. Consume 1-2 tablespoons a day.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey – as a result of their anti-bacterial properties the throat swelling will be soothed and the irritation lessen. Also the sinus congestion will be reduced.Just put 2 tablespoons of ACV and 1 tablespoon of honey in 8oz of warm water. Whisk them properly and start to consume the solution. Then expect the alleviating results.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse – it will eliminate the mucous and unblock the cavities.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of warm water;
combine these two ingredients and apply the solution on your palm. Then suck the remedy with one of the nostrils provided that your head is bent backwards so that it goes through your nose into the throat. Repeat the procedure with both of the nostrils, and do it twice a day.
Note: for better results use natural apple cider vinegar.
Other related information:
- Sinus infections are usually followed by sneezing, coughing, overall weakness and painful throat. However, the use of apple cider vinegar will cure and prevent these infections.
- Hydration is important, and as well as the consumed food. If you consume food consisted of vitamin A your immune system will be improved. Also you must rest so that your body recuperates as soon as possible.
- In order to break down mucous, use warm compresses on your face thus alleviating headaches and pain. You ought to avoid dairy products as they are the reason for phlegm appearance.
If these homemade solutions do not help you, please consult your doctor. Likewise,if you are pregnant, or on some medication please visit your doctor.