Ginger is an extraordinary root with remarkableanti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties. Due to these extraordinary features, it promotes healthy digestion, helps in cardiovascular health, deals with asthma, strengthens immunity, reduces inflammation, and provides pain relief.
Ginger is consisted of three essential oils responsible for its specific scent and taste: zingerone, shogaols, and gingerols. It has various uses in cooking, as a supplement to various waters, consumed as tea, etc. In this article we shall focus on ginger tea and its advantages.
Ginger Tea Preparation
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk (at your own wish)
- Raw natural honey (at your own wish)
Put the water in a pot, and heat it until it boils. Then add ginger and turmeric, lower the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.If you wish you can put milk in it, then stir it and strain the tea in a cup. Add honey to your own desire.
Ginger Tea Advantages
- Ginger root proved to be very efficient remedy when headaches, influenza, cold and aching muscles occur. It is a natural remedy for pain relief,actually itprevents prostaglandins from provoking an inflammatory action in the body.
- Due to high amounts of anti-oxidants, ginger boosts immunity and successfully battles against infections.
- Ginger assists in breaking down fat deposits that obstruct arteries. Therefore, drink 1 cup of ginger tea and the odds for stroke will be reduced.
- It improves blood circulation thanks to its warming properties. The improved blood flow efficiently delivers vitamins, minerals and oxygen to blood cells, by which your overall health is improved.
- The virus that causes acute rhinitis, fever blisters, and influenza is destroyed by drinking ginger tea.
- And last, but not least is probably the most important scientifically proven advantage: lung cancer is eliminated by amazing 76 percent. Scientists discovered that not only it destroys lung cancer cells, but as well as its metabolites (break-down products) which aremore toxic.“…6-Gingerol, a significant anti-cancer compound of ginger, was metabolized into 6-gingerdiol inside the cancer cells, and that this metabolite killed approximately 76% of the lung cancer cells.”
Ginger extracts successfully fight against prostate cancer, colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, leukemia and breast cancer. Furthermore, recent clinical trial proved that ginger improves insulin sensitivity and reduces insulin levels in adults with diabetes. Another study performed on group of middle aged women revealed that ginger enhancesmemory and cognitive efficiency.
Therefore, introduce ginger tea to your daily diet, and gain all its health benefits. Improve your overall well-being, just by consuming it.
Source: healthnutnews.com, greenmedinfo.com