Perfect body by our own standards is everyone’s desire. Some of us try exhausting diets, some hard workouts, and all hoping for perfect results. However, we found out an ideal solution for achieving desired body shape which is not time consuming, namely only 10 minutes a day.
Here are six exercises that will transform your body just in a month.
- Plank – with this exercise you will tone the arm muscles, the abs, the back and the interior thigh muscles. This exercise is static, and you need to keep a proper position to achieve its effects. Prop yourself on the elbows, forearms, and forefeet, with a straight back. Do not raise the bottom or lower the waist. This position ought to be comfortable for you.
- Push-ups –after the plank position, push yourself up with the arms, but with the legs, back, and bottom in a straight line. Then again return to initial position. This will help in straining belly muscles and arms.
- Squats – stand on the soles, but your feet ought to be apart as a shoulder-width. Begin like you are slowly sitting in a low imaginary chair. The feet and knees should form a straight line. Stretch the arms in front of your body in order to achieve better balance. When you are in squat position, gradually push yourself up to the initial position.
- Exercise for thigh and bottom muscles – prop yourself on the knees and hands, stretch one leg and the opposite arm simultaneously. But, make sure you keep the leg straight and do not allow it to bend. Do the same with the other leg and arm.
- Abs exercises– lie on the back, with the arms stretched up, and then slowly lift the left leg, bent at the knee, and touch it with the right hand. Repeat with the right leg and left arm.
- Abs and buttocks exercises – prop yourself on the feet and hands to create a triangle above the floor. Lift one leg as high as you can, and slowly lower it, in order the knee to touch the tip of your nose. Repeat the same with the other leg.
In order to achieve your goal, follow this four week programme
Four Week Schedule
Follow this schedule for six days, every day.
- 2 minutes- plank;
- 1 minute- push-ups;
- 1 minute- abs and thighs;
- 1 minute- abs;
- 1 minute- abs and buttocks;
- 1-minute- waist;
- 2 minutes- plank.
- Rest for 10 seconds between exercises.
In the next 6 days, change the following sets:
- 3 minutes plank;
- 3 minutes abs;
- 3 minutes thighs and buttocks.
- Make a 15-second break between exercises.
- 3 minutes waist;
- 3 minutes push-ups;
- 3 minutes abs and buttocks.
- You should rest for 15 seconds between exercises.
Week 3: repeat the Week 1 set.
Week 4: repeat the Week 2 sets.
When you finish this programme, you will be astonished with the results. We strongly advise you to continue to use this schedule in the next following months thus maintaining and making it better the achieved shape. You will have transformed body in a good shape which will surely satisfy your standards, and all this will be done without expensive gym visits and fancy equipment.
Sources and References: