Entire Family Dies After Young Woman Makes A Simple Mistake In The Kitchen!

Potatoes are a healthy food with a lot of nutrietients bit they can be also very lethal if you keep them for a long period of time, you should throw them immediately.

Potatoes contain glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound that makes potatoes naturally toxic under the right circumstances, not only when you eat them but when you are exposed on the chemicals with breathing.

Here is the story of  8-year-old Maria Chelysheva in Russia who became an orphan due to the tragic event that happened to her family. Her family had a batch of old potatoes that her family had let rot in their cellar.

First her father went downstairs to get some potatoes and he never returned back, afterwards her mother was worried for him she went to get him and she never came back.The same thing happened to Maria’s brother, and then her grandmother, who actually first called the neighbor for help, but then she entered herself and suffered the same death as the rest of the family.

 Potatoes’ glycoalkaloids concentration increases the more they rot, causing them to discharge an unsafe, poisonous gas. That poisoned gas was the reason that Marias family was dead.

The story is tragic, we hope you can learn something from it so their death will not be for vain and will be a warning that if you have rotten potatoes in your house get rid of them right away, before it is too late.

Please share this important story with your friends and family!

Source: heroviral.com

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

avatar
wpDiscuz