Articles in the press and on the Internet have warned that underarm antiperspirants (a preparation that reduces underarm sweat) or deodorants (a preparation that destroys or masks unpleasant odors) cause breast cancer.
Some scientists have also proposed that certain ingredients in underarm antiperspirants or deodorants may be related to breast cancer because they are applied frequently to an area next to the breast.
Some research has focused on parabens, which are preservatives used in some deodorants and antiperspirants that have been shown to mimic the activity of estrogen in the body’s cells.
Parabens are chemicals that serve as preservatives in antiperspirants and many cosmetics, as well as sun lotions. Previous studies have shown that all parabens have estrogenic activity in human breast cancer cells.
The sweating is an important process, because the sweat consist chemicals that fight disease, so it is very important not to clogged the pores under your arms.
Here is armpit detox to help you do that, avoiding the chemical products:
An Armpit Detox
- 3 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 1tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon bentonite clay
- 5 drops Cilantro essential oil
In a glass bowl, mix the clay and the apple cider vinegar, and then add the essential oils. You should get a mixture looking like sour cream.
- Spread a thin layer on your armpit and leave it for a few minutes.
- Afterwards, rinse it well.
- The procedure is repeated on until odor subsides and your natural deodorant is no longer irritating.
- Repeat it threw the day as long as it needs.
You should drink a lot of water during this treatment, in order your body to flush out all the excesses toxins.
Included references linked in Living Traditionally’s article: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Image Via: onehealthyspot.com