Bananas as a fruit are affordable and available in any market, they are also considered to be the healthiest food in the world, you can find.
There are plenty of reasons why you should include bananas in your diet they are extremely healthy and delicious.
They contain several essential nutrients, and have benefits for digestion, heart health and weight loss.
They are rich in:
- Potassium: 9% of the RDI.
- Vitamin B6: 33% of the RDI.
- Vitamin C: 11% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 8% of the RDI.
- Copper: 10% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 14% of the RDI.
- Net carbs: 24 grams.
- Fiber: 1 grams.
- Protein: 3 grams.
- Fat: 4 gram
Check the following 10 benefits, and enjoy eating your bananas:
- A wide array of research suggests that eating bananas may make your seem smarter, as some of the vitamins, minerals and amino acids in bananas play a role in keeping your brain functioning at its optimal level.
- Iron in bananas improves blood count and helps patients diagnosed with anemia.
- A lack of potassium in your diet increases how much calcium you excrete, putting you at risk for kidney stones. By boosting potassium in your diet, you can minimize how much calcium you expel. The adequate intake of potassium is partly based on the amount needed to reduce your risk of kidney stones
- Eat more bananas to prevent heart attack and stroke
- Fiber in bananas regulate bowel movement.
- Bananas normalize blood sugar
- If you deal with depression, bananas are the right fruit for you.
- Vitamin B6 helps in reducing swelling and protects against type 2 diabetes.
- Regular consumption of bananas will reduce the loss of calcium through the urine.
- Eat 2 bananas before every strenuous workout to boost your energy and sustain blood sugar