There are many ways to clean the face, and some natural tips can help you have a radiant and glowing skin. Here is an ingredient to clean your face and get rid of dark circles permanently.
How to use baking soda to clean your face and get rid of dark circles?
Clean the face
Put a tablespoon of baking soda in a small bowl and add a little water. Mix the ingredients until you get a creamy liquid and use it to exfoliate your skin. Using your fingers, apply the mixture to your face with a light massage. Leave the mixture for a few minutes (no more than 5 minutes), then rinse with cool water. However, due to the abrasive properties of baking soda, it is not recommended to apply this trick more than once a week.
Baking soda is a well-known trick to clean the skin. This is a very effective antibacterial substance to get rid of excess sebum and prevent the occurrence of acne. Its antibacterial properties also help to deep clean the pores, get rid of blackheads and dead skin.
Eliminate dark circles
There are several reasons that cause dark circles or bags under your eyes, such as fatigue, smoking, poor food hygiene, stress or lack of sleep. Natural remedies can help you get rid of these dark circles.
In a green tea infusion or in a cup of warm water, add a teaspoon of baking soda. Mix well and soak two cotton balls in the mixture and place them on your eyes. Leave on for 15 minutes. Warning: the water should be warm, do not apply if it is hot.
In addition to its antibacterial capacity, baking soda is also a very effective whitening agent that will help you get rid of dark circles and brighten this part of your face.
Moreover, green tea contains anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce puffiness under the eyes and relax that part of the face. You can also prepare an infusion with two green tea bags, let the infusion cool (or cover and refrigerate) and apply the bags under your eyes for 15 minutes.
Remember, because of its abrasive properties, it is advisable not to apply baking soda more than once a week to avoid irritating your skin.
Also here’s another tip from grandma to help you get rid of puffiness and dark circles under your eyes: Take two teaspoons that you refrigerate overnight. In the morning, put these spoons over your eyes and let stand 15 minutes. The freshness will dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow.
In addition, to avoid or reduce the appearance of dark circles or bags under the eyes, here are some more tips:
- Rest well: sleep is the best medicine. It is advisable to sleep at least 7-8 hours a night.
- Hydration: It is recommended to drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day. This will help hydrate your body and cleanse the toxins that can promote the appearance of dark circles.
- Reduce salt intake: sodium promotes water retention, which can cause puffiness.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes: rubbing the eyes is a bad habit that irritates the skin and promotes the appearance of bags under the eyes.
- Consume diuretic foods: diuretics foods help to eliminate toxins from the body and prevent water retention, to prevent the appearance of puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.