The liver plays a vital role in your body, so it is important to take care of it with diet and lifestyle. Here is a natural recipe to clean the accumulated fat in the liver.
The liver is the most powerful organ in the body. In 1 minute time, it processes about 1.5 liters of blood and performs three key functions:
Synthesis: The liver is responsible for the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids (triglycerides, cholesterol) and proteins. This process plays an essential role in blood clotting. It also promotes bile secretion, which helps the body to eliminate the waste.
Purification: During this task, the liver clines the toxins from the blood. It also helps to destroy dead red or white blood cells, kills the bacteria in the blood, as well as prevents accumulation of drugs.
Storage: The liver is also plays the role of storage. It stores fat-soluble vitamins (E, K, D, A) and energy in the form of sugar to make it available when needed.
In addition, the liver is the only organ that receives blood from two sources: the vein that brings blood from the intestines and the hepatic artery that supplies blood to the heart.
The fats are also accumulated in the liver cells, this phenomenon is called steatosis. Generally, the content of liver fat represents approximately 1.5% of body weight. Many bad habits and conditions can cause the accumulation of bad fats in this organ, such as:
- some medications (steroids or drugs against cancer)
- improper metabolism
Therefore, it is important to take care of the health, resort to healthy eating and to avoid processed foods. Here is a natural recipe that will help you clean the liver and eliminate accumulated fat.
Recipe for cleansing the liver and elimination of fat:
- 125 g fresh cabbage
- 1 lemon
- 25 g celery
- 250 g pears
- 2 cm ginger root
- 500 ml water
- 10 g mint leaves
Slice the cabbage, pears and ginger into small pieces, chop the celery and put these ingredients in a blender. Then add water, lemon juice and mint leaves, mix again until you get a smooth texture. Drink this mixture twice a day for 2 weeks.
– Celery is a diuretic and very effective detox ingredient, it helps eliminate toxins accumulated during the day and prevent the accumulation of fat in the liver. It also has a high content of antioxidants that prevent serious diseases like cancer. In China, the researchers found that eating celery 2 to 3 times a week helps reduce lung cancer risk by 60%. It is also rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen the immune system.
– Cabbage is a vegetable rich in antioxidants that protect body cells from damaging caused by free radicals. They attack healthy cells and cause diseases such as cardiovascular disease or certain cancers. In fact, foods high in antioxidants help slow the progression of cancer cells. Cabbage is also rich in vitamin C, B1, A and E. However, for people who suffer from bloating, it is advisable not to add cabbage into the juice.
– Pear is rich in antioxidants and fiber. So this fruit promotes good digestion and improves elimination of toxins. It is also rich in vitamins (C and K) and minerals that help strengthen the immune system and prevent from various diseases.
– Ginger has many health benefits. It is rich in antioxidants that help fight cancer cells. A study conducted by researchers at the University of Michigan showed that this plant favored self-destruction of cancer cell. This ingredient also helps prevent the accumulation of fat in different parts of the body. However, ginger is not recommended for people with diabetes, under treatment for blood diseases or pregnant women.
– Finally, lemon is rich in antioxidants that neutralize free radicals and prevent diseases. In addition, it is a very effective diuretic that helps eliminate toxins accumulated in the body, as well as those accumulated in the liver. This citrus fruit is also rich in vitamin C and minerals that strengthen the immune system and prevent diseases.