Dark Circles and bags around your eyes appear because of numerous reasons: lack of sleep, staying late at night, overwork, having too many drinks, illness and even more. However, no one likes to see them in the mirror, early in the morning. For that reason, many cosmetics products like creams, foundations are being bought in order to successfully hide them or eliminate them. These products are expensive and not always efficient enough. Therefore, we will show you some natural product that will help you in eliminating these esthetic issues.
Appearance of under-eye circles
There are many reasons why they appear, here are some of them:
- Tiredness is the main reason.
- Eye strain.
- Allergies can provoke appearance of under-eye circles, that is, dermatitis which appears when the eye is in contact with some soap product and makeup thus triggering mild infection.
- Sun exposure is another factor for theiroccurrence; it provokes irregular melatonin levels thus making your eyelid area to darken.
- Age issue. The older you get the skin under your eyes becomes thinner as it starts to lose its elastin and collagen.
- Inherited genes, and because of them you have dark circles, here you cannot blame anything or anyone, it is just bad luck.
How to treat them?
There are many expensive treatments that can help you in getting rid of this nuisance, under eye circles, but there are also more natural ones that will not cost you anything, and do no harm. Here they are:
- Change your diet, and implement food products that can improve your overall body health. First you need to introduce more products that are rich in iron, such as broccoli, spinach and any type of squash. This is important because this condition appears as a result of iron deficiency. Iron is the one that keeps oxygen moving through your body, and if you feel tired in spite of the fact that you are having enough sleep, the reason is lack of oxygen.
Another reason would belack of anti-oxidants, without sufficient antioxidantsyour body will not have the ability to take care of your skin and keep it young. Therefore, consume foods high in antioxidant properties, like: black or green tea, bilberries, cranberries, blueberries, onions, legumes, and parsley.
- Use a natural remedy – most of us have the below mentioned ingredients in our kitchen cabinets, or pantry. Use them and make this homemade beauty mask:
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated potato
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of fresh cucumber juice
How to prepare it:
It is quite simple, all you have to do is to mix all ingredients until you get a mixture that looks like paste. When the paste is done, clean your face and apply it onto your face and let it stay for 20 minutes. When the time is up, wash you face with cool water, and apply a moisturizer. The results will be amazing as this mask has the ability to pump anti-oxidants into your skin making it clear and bright just after several uses.
For best results, apply this mask three times a week. When you see visible results use it once per week. This mask can be used even for persons who do not have this esthetic issue as the result would be radiant and bright skin.
How does this mask function?
The nature has its own ways, supplying us with incredible products that we just have to use it. For instance, potatoes are rich in potassium known for their skin-softening characteristics. Potato starch can be also used, the water where the potatoes were prepared in, and it is usually used for softening your hands and elbows. Likewise, spuds are abundant in vitamins C and B-complex known for their high antioxidant levels.
Honey has remarkable properties health wise and beauty wise. It is a main component in many beauty and pharmaceutical products. It is a natural hair and skin conditioner, also a natural disinfectant having the ability to bind all components as one and providing us with remarkable smell.
On the other hand, cucumber extract has quite high anti-oxidants and in anti-inflammatory properties. Cucumber slices on puffy eyes are still being used in posh and medical spas, for the simplest reason, it is always efficient.
Use it today!
Try it today, because most of us have these ingredients in our shelves, and it will not cost you anything. It will not do you any harm even if you suffer from sensitive skin, on the contrary, your skin will be soothed from any kind of inflammation. Anyone can try it and gain astonishingly bright and radiant skin. Share this natural beauty mask recipe with your friends and enjoy its fruits.