Rosemary Oil Enhances Hair Growth
Nowadays, it is quite popular to have long and healthy hair; women all around the world thrive to achieve this. Rosemary oil is pretty much helpful when hair growth is concerned as it contains organic compounds assisting in scalp circulation thus triggering quicker hair growth. If you have itchy scalp or suffer from dandruff, rosemary oil would be perfect for you. Likewise, it is an organic conditioner making your hair shiny and beautiful. All this you can gainjust byusing the simplest method and that is, to make herbal tea and rinse your hair.
Rosemary plants are consisted of phytochemicals which incorporate sources of natural substances, such as flavonoidsphenolic acids, phenolic diterpenes and essential oils. Large percent (90%) of anti oxidant activity is attributed to a high content of non-volatile components like rosmarinic acid, ascarnosic acid and carnosol (phenolic diterpenes). The phytochemicals contained in rosemary oil assist in promoting hair growth with its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, and thusly making it look shiny and healthy.
Recipe for Rosemary Herbal Hair Rinse:
- Boil four cups of water, and pour it in a tea pot or French press.
- Then include rosemary, it can be either fresh, dried, or in a form of oil.
- Leave it to soak in hot water for at least 30 minutes, or you can leave it during the night.
- At the end strain the herbs, and leave the water to cool down, or store it in a fridge.
How to use it:
After you have washed your hair with a shampoo,pour the cool rosemary water on it, massage it well into the roots for couple of minutes and rinse off. It will condition your scalp and nourish the hair.
You can add one to two tablespoons of vinegar to the rinse. The vinegar is very good for removing any leftover residue from your scalp of the already applied styling gels or shampoos based on soap.
Other Ways of Using Rosemaryfor Hair Growth:
- You can mix itup with a hair shampoo.
- Likewise, perform a massage with rosemary essential oil.
- Make a hot oil treatment with rosemary essential oil.
- Prepare Rosemary Green Tea.