Signs and symptoms of colon cancer include:
- A change in your bowel habits, including diarrhea or constipation or a change in the consistency of your stool, that lasts longer than four weeks
- Rectal bleeding or blood in your stool
- Persistent abdominal discomfort, such as cramps, gas or pain
- A feeling that your bowel doesn’t empty completely
- Weakness or fatigue
- Unexplained weight loss
Experts say we are not completely sure why colorectal cancer develops in some people and not in others. However, several risk factors have been identified over the years – a risk factor is something which may increase a person’s chances of developing a disease or condition.
The possible risk factors for colorectal factors are:
- Being elderly – the older you are the higher the risk is.
- A diet that is very high in animal protein.
- A diet that is very high in saturated fats.
- A diet that is very low in dietary fiber.
- A diet that is very high in calories.
- A diet that is very high in alcohol consumption.
- Women who have had breast, ovary and uterus cancers.
- A family history of colorectal cancer.
- Patients with ulcerative colitis.
- Being overweight/obese.
- Smoking is significantly associated with an increased risk for colorectal cancer and death.
- Being physically inactive.
- Presence of polyps in the colon/rectum. Untreated polyps may eventually become cancerous.
- Having Crohn’s disease or Irritable Bowel Disease have a higher risk of developing colorectal cancer.
If you want to prevent this disease you should consider making your own remedy.
Apple Honey Solution
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed
- 1 apple
Put everything in a blender and blend until they’re all well combined and the chia seeds start broadening. Drink the treatment on an empty stomach and eliminate the toxic waste from your colon.
Chia seeds are a great source of plant proteins that are considered to be the easiest to digest. In addition to their high fiber content, chia seeds are also packed in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. They are great for your skin, as they have a great ability to regenerate it. The seeds stimulate a healthy fat burning process, they strengthen the body and affect your digestive tract positively.
Flax seed contain powerful ingredients that function as antioxidants in the gastrointestinal system. According to a study published in Plants and Foods for Human Nutrition, scientists showed that the antioxidants present in the cell walls of flaxseeds are responsible for preventing colon cancer by ensuring healthy gene expression.
We all know the healthy benefits from consuming honey and apple not only for preventing this condition but for general human health.