Diabetes is a disease which occurs as a result of high blood sugar and usually it is a lifelong condition.
There are 2 types of diabetes: Type 1 and Type 2. The type 2 is more common than type 1, namely in UK 90 percent of all adults that suffer from diabetes have type 2.
Let us specify them:
- Type 1 diabetes; the body’s immune system attacks and destroys the cells that produce insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes; the body does not produce enough insulin, or the body’s cells don’t respond to insulin.
There is alsogestational diabetes which usually attacks women in their pregnancy, because their body is unable to produce sufficient amount of insulin to absorb everything.
The usual diabetes symptoms are: infections, severe thirst, blurred vision and regular urination which occur whenever there isn’t sufficient amount of insulin produced by the body.
There was a case few years ago when a man was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 and hypertension, he successfully beat this condition by change of diet. Like any diabetes patient he was prescribed with many medications taken on a daily basis so that his condition improves. However, he chose the natural way by starting raw diet which means consuming raw fruits and vegetables. His diet was successful as he beat the disease and restored his health.
There is a recipe that can help you lower your blood sugar levels in only 5 days.
- 2 carrots
- 1 green apple
- 2 stalks of celery
- 3 handful of spinach
How to prepare it:
It is quite simple, just wash and peel the apple and carrots, wash also the celery and the spinach. Then remove the seeds from the apple. Put all ingredients in a blender or a juicer and mix it well.
How to consume it:
For best outcomes drink it on an empty stomach every morning. The minerals contained in the drink will lower the blood sugar levels and your blood pressure.
NOTE:Before consuming it consult your doctor, and if you wish to keep your blood sugar levels under control you should consume this drink regularly each day.
- Carrots are good for the vision and as well as for the blood regulation;
- Green apples contain malic acid which is known to be extremely effective in decreasing blood sugar levels;
- Celery is packed with magnesium and potassium that are perfect in preventing and treating hypertension;
- Spinach is abundant with vitamin C, A, calcium, and beta carotene, with wide range of health benefits.