Goya or also known as karela is a plant that comes from South America and Asia. It has a cucumber form that needs warm and humid climate for its growth, but it is great for the human health. It has the ability to treat even the most dangerous diseases like cancer.
Dr. Frank Shallenberger, a doctor specialized in anti-aging treatments and alternative medicine, states that karela can restrain the development of cancer cells so he recommends regular intake for patients who suffer from this disease.
Statistics reveal an outstanding data thatkarela has the ability to destroy 90 to 98% of all cancers cells formed in the human body.
There was another study performed by the University of Coloradothat made an analysis on the goya effects on the human body, more specifically with cancer. The results were amazing, 5% goya solution reduces pancreatic cancer and almost 64% of pancreatic tumors.
Karela is also beneficial for treating:diabetes symptoms, skin infections, asthma, hypertension (high blood pressure), and stomach problems.
Including goya in your daily menu you will gain the following health benefits:
- It regulates blood pressure asgoya is abundant with Polypeptide-P and charantin, compounds that are responsible for normalizing blood pressure and treating type 2diabetes.
- It improves the vision and solves all eye problems due to high content of beta-carotene.
- It improves energy levels and boosts metabolism.
- It reducesfolate-related neural tube defects in infants
- It normalizes the immunity thus protecting from infections.
- It is liver cleanser and cures hangover.
- It boosts digestion.
- It is helpful with gout and improves blood circulation.
- It also treats psoriasis and fungal infections like Athlete’s foot and ringworms.