There are sixteen simple ways that can help you lose weight, incorporated them in your lifestyle and you will lose quickly ten, thirty, or even amazing fifty pounds.
Instantly change your lifestyle, it is always the same story you promise to yourself that you will be careful what you eat and count every intake calorie, and you forget yourself and cannot resist the office cupcakes or the happy hour mojitos.
Naturally, there is always a better way, according toMarissa Lippert, RD, author of The Cheater’s Diet, just introduce two healthy switches in your daily routine. She says, quoting: “Doing this can lead to more weight loss than you ever imagined.”
This is what people around the country say regarding this matter who managed to lose 10, 30, 50, and even 60 pounds. Read their experiences:
- Start a new exercise class, this is whatMorgan Howe from Rochester, NY, says:“Two months ago, I started going to Zumba twice a week. The crazy dance routines really tone your muscles—especially legs and abs—and give you a heart-pounding cardio workout. Eleven pounds later, I’ve almost reached my goal weight.”
- Start yoga class, Jessica Nicklos, from Morgantown, WV, says: “Yoga has become the best thing for my relationship with food and my body. From practicing it several times a week, I’m now more in touch with my hunger cues—so I eat intuitively and stop when I’m full. I’ve gone down a jeans size, and my cellulite has disappeared!”
- You can get fit in five minutes, Megan Tiscareno from Hammond, IN, says:“I try to fit in small bouts of exercise whenever possible, like doing jumping jacks or crunches during television commercials or dancing while washing dishes. This burns extra calories and keeps me from mindlessly munching in front of the TV. Now my clothes fit way better, and I’m more toned than ever.”
- Start running, Lauren Castor, from Anniston, ALsays: “When I wanted to fit into my skinny jeans again, I started running 20 minutes a day during my lunch hour. In two months, I’ve lost 20 pounds, have tons of energy, and just finished my first 5K. Those jeans? They’re too big now!”
- Listen to great music while exercising; this is whatKara Marshall, form York, MEsays:“I loaded my iPod with jams that make me look forward to going to the gym. They energize me, allowing me to pick up speed on the elliptical—and because I want to hear my entire playlist, my workouts are longer now. Two months later, I’m down 13 pounds and have killer legs.”
- Walk your dog, Jamie Altholz, from Denver, CO says: “My dog and I go for a walk every day, even if it’s for just 10 minutes around the block. When the weather is horrible, her enthusiasm gives me the incentive to get out when I wouldn’t dare lace up my sneakers otherwise. All the walking adds up: I’ve lost more than 50 pounds this past year.”
- Cut your go-to order Kerri Butler, from Joplin, MOsays: “I used to eat out at restaurants up to nine times a week! By cutting back to just once a week and ordering a grilled chicken salad instead of a large bowl of pasta, I’ve lost 20 pounds in one month.”
- Cut the salty snacks Heather Del Baso, from Worcester, MAsays: “I reached my goal weight after I stopped routinely buying snacks at the grocery store. If I wanted a bag of chips or a candy bar, I had to walk to the store to get it. That inconvenience usually made me ignore my cravings.”
- Do not skip breakfast;this is what Bo Hale, from Tulsa, OK says:“I used to skip breakfast, but now I never go without. I always eat about 300 calories of a healthy mix of protein and whole grains. My go-to meal: a sandwich with natural peanut butter and apple butter. It keeps my hunger down so I snack less throughout the day. In a little over a year, I’ve shed 65 pounds.”
- Add veggies to your meals, Janessa Mondestin, New York City, NYsays:
“By adding vegetables to the foods I love—like eating pizza topped with arugula and green peppers instead of pepperoni—I became so full so quickly that I no longer had room to eat things like chips or super-rich desserts. I said good-bye to four dress sizes!”
- Quit smoking, this is what Leila Fathi, Memphis, TN says:”I quit smoking, and right away joined a gym and started working out with a personal trainer. There was no way I could exercise and feel healthy if I kept lighting up. I’ve already dropped 37 pounds in three months!”
- Make your happy hour a healthy one;this is what Ellen Setzer, Cleveland, OHsays:“After work, my colleagues and I always grabbed dinner—and it was usually deep-fried. Then we changed things up. Instead of nights out, we started walking and running around a local track. A year later, I’m down 40 pounds.”
- Clean your pantry, Lori Feldman, Coconut Creek, FL says:”I totally cleaned out my pantry. Once I replaced the foods I used to overindulge in, like ice cream, with lower-cal snacks, such as roasted sunflower seeds or Special K Chocolatey Delight cereal, I began making better choices automatically. Now, I’m slimmer than I was before I had my two kids!”
- Eat small portions of food,Miranda Jarrell, Birmingham, ALsays: “When going out for fast food, I used to get the large-size value meal. Now, I satisfy a craving by ordering just one item: a small order of fries or a six-piece box of chicken nuggets. So far, I’ve shaved off 16 pounds in seven weeks, and I’m on track to being thinner than my high school self for my 10-year reunion later this year.”
- Enjoy your dessert by introducing healthy snacks;this is what Elaine Higginbotham, from Fort Worth, TXsays: “I budget for the treats I love. By eating healthy snacks like carrots and hummus, I have calories to splurge on a piece of chocolate and glass of wine each night. And I’ve still managed to lose 20 pounds in three months.”
- Say NO to nighttime eating, Deborah Gilboa, Pittsburgh, PA says: “Each time I needed to lose the baby weight, I stopped eating after 6:30 p.m. five nights a week. The other two evenings were reserved for nights out. Most of what I’d eat at night was junk food anyway, so it took only two months to get my pre-baby body back.”
These 16 ways are all personal experiences which in the most cases are the most valid ones.