Believe it or not, your body actually doesn’t want to store fat. And the secret to lasting weight loss does not come down to complicated calorie-counting and weight-loss gimmicks. Instead, it’s about working with your body’s natural hunger and sleep rhythms to curb cravings, burn fat and send your energy levels soaring.
It’s true: Certain foods have a very high thermogenic effect, so you literally scorch calories as you chew. Other eats contain nutrients and compounds that stoke your metabolic fire. Feed your metabolism with these.
- 1 cup of grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Put all of the components in a mixer and mix them up till you get a homogenous mixture. Consume this before all of your meals.Grapefruits are low in calories but are full of nutrients and an excellent source of vitamins A and C. Apple cider vinegar only contains about 3 calories per tablespoon, which is very low.Honey with lemon juice or cinnamon help in reducing weight.
This incredible beverage for fat-burning improves the brain function, the vision and the hearing.
A Drink for Reducing the Waistline.
- ½ tablespoon of ginger
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pear
- 1 cup of finely diced melon
Squeeze all the juice from the lemon and pour it into a blender.
Put the rest of the components as well and blend up until you get a completely combined smoothie.!
Health Advantages of these Active ingredients
- Lemon: The health benefits of lemons are due to its many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus and protein.
- Melon: melons are high in vitamin C, vitamin A, carotenoids, bioflavonoids, various minerals, like potassium, calcium, and iron, as well as significant levels of dietary fiber, including pectin.
- Pears:Pears are one of the highest-fiber fruits, offering six grams per medium-sized fruit, helping you meet your daily requirement of 25 to 30 grams.
- Cucumber: Cucumbers have not received as much press as other vegetables in terms of health benefits, but this widely cultivated food provides us with a unique combination of nutrients.