Getting rid of the saggy skin around your arms can give your upper body a much more defined look. Toned arms allow you to wear summer clothing, including swimsuits, tanks and sundresses, with confidence. To tone your arms, you need to burn fat and build muscle. You need to train all the muscle groups, including the lower body, to encourage the body’s growth of lean muscle mass.
The very first thing that you should be doing to lose arm fat is make sure you’re eating a protein rich diet. Protein is the one nutrient that will actually speed up your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories all day long.
The best lean protein sources to choose from include chicken breasts, egg whites, fish, lean red meat, low-fat dairy products, and whey protein powder. Eat these with each snack or meal that you consume.
These are much healthier choises:
- White meat:Chicken consists of high-quality protein (that is, protein that contains the eight essential amino acids) and a relatively low amount of fat.
- Fish:High protein foods include meat, fish, cheese, tofu, beans, lentils, yogurt, eggs, nuts, and seeds.
- Eggs:eggs are a good choice for complete protein. But the benefits must be weighed against the fact that eggs have no energy-providing carbohydrates and they’re high in cholesterol.
- Milk and dairy: Milk contains two types of protein: whey (20%) and casein (80%). Both are high-quality proteins, according to science-based rating scales, and both contain all essential amino acids in amounts sufficient to support the multiple roles of protein in the body.
- Legumes:Beans and legumes are an inexpensive food, commonly found in diets all over the world. High in fiber, calcium, and iron, beans and legumes are also a great source of protein.
- Dried fruits:Healthy and tasty, they’re a perfect choice for any time of day, however don’t exceed the suggested quantity, which is simply a handful. Avoid those that are fried or overly salted.
Clay to remove toxins
Never heard of bentonite clay before? Well, then you may be very surprised to hear that it’s a “healing clay” that cleanses and heals the body. In fact, many people enjoy bentonite clay benefits by taking internally (in other words, drinking and eating it), on top of using it externally on the skin.
- Mix the clay with enough water to create a spreadable texture that won’t drip and make a mess.
- Use it to sagging arms and let work till it’s dry.
- Wash with warm water and dry thoroughly before using moisturizer.
Moisturizing for firmness
Beside olive oil, almond oil, coconut or avocado are also helpful. Massage your arms with the oil for about ten minutes daily for best results.
Reverse Curls. (A) Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a 5- to 8-pound dumbbell in each hand in front of your thighs, palms facing in. (B) Without bending your wrists, curl both hands to your shoulders, then lower them back down to complete the rep. Work up to 2 sets of 20 reps.
Cold water is excellent for toning, that is why you should use cold water when showering specially in the summer.