Bronchitis is a respiratory disease in which the mucus membrane in the lungs’ bronchial passages becomes inflamed.
As the irritated membrane swells and grows thicker, it narrows or shuts off the tiny airways in the lungs, resulting in coughing spells that may be accompanied by phlegm and breathlessness.
The common signs are:
- Production of mucus (sputum), which can be clear, white, yellowish-gray or green in color — rarely, it may be streaked with blood.
- Shortness of breath.
- Slight fever and chills.
- Chest discomfort.
Most cases of bronchitis develop when an infection irritates and inflames the bronchi, causing them to produce more mucus than usual. Your body tries to shift this extra mucus through coughing.
Ingredients for the miraculous remedy:
Black radish with honey acts as an immuno-effective antimicrobial agent. It has very effective in treating bronchitis, nonproductive and chronic cough, in children and adults. It is sweet and tasty so the kids love it and even ask for more.
- First, wash the radish completely and let it dry. If it is not flat, cut its little lower part, to stand straight.
- Make sure to cut the upper part since we will need it later on.
- Make a hole in the radish, leaving the walls 2 cm thick. Add 2 spoons of honey, so that more of half of the hole is filled. If there is allergy to honey, put 4 spoons of sugar.
- In the end, put a lid on the upper cut off part. Let it to stand throughout the night.
How to use it:
- Children: 1 teaspoon, 4-5 times a day before meal.
- Adults: 1 tbsp., 4-5 times a day, few minutes before meal.
Black radish and honey act as a very effective natural remedy against various diseases, especially when it comes to straightening the immunity and fight respiratory illnesses.
Radish root may stimulate digestive juices and bile flow. Radish root may also be able to fight bacteria and other microorganisms.
Best and repeatedly proven remedy for bronchitis, and chronic dry cough in children and adults is a natural remedy of black radish and honey. Thanks to the natural ingredients, not only is simple and tasty, but extremely useful.
Other Sources Included: