A human with an infection has another organism inside them which gets its sustenance (nourishment) from that person, it colonizes that person and reproduces inside them. The human with that organism (germ) inside is called the host, while the germ or pathogen is referred to as a parasitic organism. Another name for an organism that causes infection is an infectious agent.
Inflammation may result in organ damage. Blood clotting during sepsis reduces blood flow to limbs and internal organs, depriving them of nutrients and oxygen. In severe cases, one or more organs fail. In the worst cases, infection leads to a life-threatening drop in blood pressure, called septic shock. This can quickly lead to the failure of several organs — lungs, kidneys, and liver — causing death.
Thanks to the usage of this tonic, numerous people have recovered from bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic diseases:
It turns out that curcumin is strongly anti-inflammatory, it is so powerful that it matches the effectiveness of some anti-inflammatory drugs (7).
Curcumin actually targets multiple steps in the inflammatory pathway, at the molecular level. But curcumin also boosts the activity of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
In that way, curcumin delivers a one-two punch against free radicals. It blocks them directly, then stimulates the body’s own antioxidant mechanisms.
Two of the biggest killers on the planet may be kept at bay with regular ginger use, especially when eaten with other key superfoods. Garlic, ginger and onions all have an anti-blood-clotting ability, yet when they’re eaten together they’re a powerful mainstay against heart attacks and stroke!
Garlic is low in calories and very rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Manganese. It also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients.Garlic supplementation is known to boost the function of the immune system.
The possible health benefits of consuming onions include lowering the risk of several types of cancer, improving mood and maintaining the health of skin and hair.Onions are also a source of the strong antioxidant vitamin C that helps to combat the formation of free radicals known to cause cancer.Onions are a nutrient-dense food, meaning that while they are low in caloriesthey are high in beneficial nutrients like vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
The many health benefits of horseradish are mainly attributed to its high nutrient and mineral content, which includes dietary fiber, vitamin-C, folate, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and manganese, as well as its organic chemical composition of enzymes and oils, like sinigrin, a powerful glucosinolate.
- Chili peppers
Besides capsaicin, chilies contain antioxidants, including vitamin C and carotenoids, which might also help improve insulin regulation. A little chili pepper can really perk up an omelet, add heat to a black bean/sweet potato soup, or transform an ordinary salad dressing. So, spice up your meals with chili peppers.
- Apple cider vinegar
The most popular vinegar in the natural health community is Apple Cider Vinegar. It is claimed to lead to all sorts of benefits, some of which are supported by science. This includes weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and improved symptoms of diabetes.
Master Tonic Recipe
We recommend wearing gloves during the preparation of this tonic, as you will be dealing with hot peppers and other hot ingredients.
- ¼ cup of finely sliced onion
- ¼ cup of finely sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder or 2 knuckles of turmeric root
- 2 tablespoons of grated horseradish
- 2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (but be sure you use gloves while you clean them)
- 24 oz organic apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of grated ginger.
- Put all ingredients, other than the vinegar in a bowl and mix.
- After you have mixed everything well, move the mix into a Mason jar.
- This is the moment when you should add some apple cider vinegar into the mix till you fill the jar up to the top. The tonic is best when 2/3 of the ingredients in the container are dry, and one 3rd is the apple cider vinegar.
- Close the lid well, and shake the container.
- Store the jar at a dry and cool area for about 2 weeks. Do not forget to shake it a couple of times daily during this period.
- Two weeks later, squeeze well and strain it using a plastic pressure. If you wish to get even better outcomes, you can use gauze. Squeeze well and let all the juice come out.
- The remaining dry mixture can be used later in cooking.
Make sure that when you make this tonic that you shake it every time you walk by it, a minimum of once per day. Remember that all the herbs and vegetables for the Master Tonic should be fresh and organically grown if possible. Use dried herbs only in an emergency.
The benefits of master tonics include antibacterial effects, improved digestion, help with cold and flu symptoms, infection prevention and relief, nausea relief, immune system strengthening and headache relief, just to name a few. Many people take this type of tonic daily to improve overall health.
Other Sources Included: