You have white hair and/or tend to get gray hair? In that case this is very effective home remedy for you! The ingredients it contains will improve the quality of your hair, revive its natural shine and promote regrowth.
Recipe for this home remedy to say goodbye with white hair and promote regrowth is as follows:
- 5 shallots
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- 300-400 ml of coconut oil
- 10 stalks of curry leaves
- Very finely crush or chop all ingredients and mix well;
- Boil the coconut oil in a saucepan, then add all ingredients, stirring for several minutes;
- When the ingredients begin to darken, remove from heat;
- When the mixture cools, strain and pour the solution into a bottle or glass jar;
- Apply this mixture on your hair by gently massaging the scalp with circular motions (to activate blood circulation);
- Let the mixture stay on your hair for 20 to 30 minutes before washing.
This home remedy will really do wonders to your hair!
Each ingredient that makes up this recipe is very powerful and effective, and they will act to improve the quality of your hair in general. This homemade remedy will promote hair growth while mitigates the occurrence of white hair (reversing the natural process of hair graying).
However, you must be patient to get results with this treatment. If you want to get results very quickly, apply this treatment every day for at least two months.
What is the disadvantage of this homemade remedy: you’ll keep a smell of garlic and onion on the hair for the duration of the treatment. Tip: at the end of the treatment, you can rinse your hair with lavender water to remove the annoying smell of onions more quickly (which can be very stubborn!).
How to prepare the lavender water?
- Few lavender bunches
- 1 L of water
- Boil some water in a large pan;
- Put the lavender in the warm water;
- Cover with a cloth and let stand 15 minutes;
- Filter and your lavender water is ready.
This homemade remedy contains vitamins and essential fatty acids, which nourish the scalp and helps eliminate excess sebum. Furthermore, coconut oil can do wonders on your hair compared to other vegetable oils.
Coconut oil very effectively penetrates deep into the hair follicle, which will make it more resistant and thus contributes to protecting the natural hair color. In addition, used regularly, this mixture will accelerate the regrowth of hair and make them thicker.