Unattractive, belly fat is the great nightmare. But this is not inevitable, there are effective solutions. Here is a method to get rid of belly hanging.
Effective method for belly hanging
- 1L water
- 1 tablespoon of stevia
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon pepper or cayenne pepper
- ½ to 1 tablespoon ginger
- ½ to 1 tablespoon turmeric
Boil the water and let it cool for 5 minutes. Put all the ingredients in a glass jug. Then pour the water in the jug and mix well. Let it stand in the open air or in the refrigerator for a few hours. You can also prepare the drink the night before the consumption. Drink this mixture through the day for 10 days. You can then take a break for 15 days and repeat the treatment.
This drink is rich in ingredients with many benefits.
- Stevia is produced from a plant in South America, used to naturally sweeten beverages or food. This plant is rich in antioxidants, including flavonoids that neutralize free radicals. Free radicals attack healthy cells in the body, promote aging of the skin and the appearance of diseases such as heart disease and even some types of cancer.
- Lemon is a very effective slimming ally. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help strengthen the immune system, prevent disease and treat conditions such as colds or flu. Moreover, a study conducted at the Japanese Sugiyama Joagakuen University proves that the antioxidants found in citrus fruits play a very important role in the weight loss process.
Researchers have studied two groups of mice who followed a healthy diet. In addition to this scheme, the first group consumed polyphenols every day for 12 weeks. They found that the mice in the first group had a stable blood sugar and lost weight more significantly. This citrus fruit is also rich in soluble fiber, including pectin, which in contact with water, swells and slows the digestion of food, providing lasting feeling of satiety throughout the day.
- Ginger is also a very effective slimming ally; it stimulates the weight loss process by increasing the body temperature. Therefore, to restore its normal temperature, the body uses its fat reserves, thus promoting weight loss and improved elimination of toxins. However, ginger is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, people suffering from blood disorders or who are taking treatment in connection with this kind of disease, and diabetes.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric is popular for its virtues. This spice helps treat various diseases such as arthritis, digestive disorders, respiratory, etc. It is also an antiseptic, has anti-inflammatory properties and is highly effective antibacterial agent. Its richness in antioxidants helps to eliminate toxins, prevent fat accumulation and proliferation of cancerous tumors.
A study published in the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry in 2011, says that turmeric helps inhibit a rare form of cancer glioblastoma (brain cancer). Scientists noted that this ingredient reduced the tumor at 81% of mice suffering from the disease. However, turmeric is not recommended for people who have biliary or kidney stones, which must undergo surgery, and pregnant or lactating women.
- Pepper or cayenne pepper is an ingredient that should not be overlooked if you want to lose weight. Indeed, it contains a component called capsaicin which has the ability to increase body temperature and promotes thermogenesis process that prevents accumulation of fats. Moreover, some studies have shown that this spice helps to boost metabolism by 25%, 3 hours after its consumption.
However, this ingredient is not recommended for people allergic to peppers, and to those who suffer from active gastric ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome, or hemorrhoids.